chapter 7 - family and friends

Start from the beginning

Ash: Last one in the water is a rotten egg!

Y/N: I take off running and every one does too. We just cant let that challenge go unnoticed can we? Ash reaches the water first then me followed by Hibana, Ares, IQ, and Freya. Freya wasn't last but when she got to the water she hesitated like she was scared to go in. I wade my way back to Freya and ask whats wrong?

Freya: asl. I dont know how to swim.

Y/N: Ill teach you come on. She still stands at the edge and i sigh. I get out of the water and pick her up like a child and she squirms in my arms trying to get free. I wade back out to about waist deep water and say im going to drop you now. Dont worry it isnt deep here just relax. She relaxes a bit and i slowly lower her into the water. See it isnt that bad is it? She nods her head and whispers Its cold. I chuckle and say its the ocean its always cold. I let my arms go and let her stand up on her own. I laugh and throw my arm around her shoulder and bring her to Ash and every one deeper in the ocean. I feel the current and its a little strong. I quickly turn on my powers and make the ocean's current to be reduced around Freya and Ares. 

Short time skip

Y/N: We messed around in the water for a while and now were going back to our towels to grab our lunch from the cooler. Ash already has her towel around her and handing out the food. I see the 3 guys from earlier start walking over to us looking at Freya and Hibana. I get my food from Ash and walk over to the guys trying to hit on Freya and Hibana.

Jock 1: Hey can you see your shoes? 'Cause I can see them stepping into my life.

Y/N: Whats going on here? Freya, Hibana are these guys bothering you? Freya shrugs and moves to stand behind me.

Hibana: No they were just leaving.

Jock 2: And who are you? double dating these chicks pirate?

Y/N: I wont bother explaining it to you 'cause you were just leaving right?

Jock 3: I dont think we said that. So stop bothering us and move. or you might loose that other eye

Y/N: What are you going to do move me? Go home and work out for a year or two and maybe you'll be a mach for my pinkie. Come on Hibana lets go. She grabs my hand with hers and Freya grabs the other. I feel a hand on my shoulder twirl me around to face them and see a fist flying at my face. I say in my head time acceleration triple (makes you go three times faster. it makes every thing go three times slower than real world) . The fist slows down and i let go of Hiabana's and Freya's hand and give them a small push to get them out of the way. I turn back around and say in my head release and time goes back to normal and I catch the guys fist and pull him forward to me making him stumble. The next two come barreling arms winging wildly. I sigh and block them and send them stumbling into there leader who was just getting up. You should give up before you hurt yourselves. They all get back up in a jumble and glare at me and come at me one more time. I doge there blows and grab the leader and throw him to the ground and pin his arm behind his back. There will be no more trouble right 'cause you chaps were just leaving yes?

Jock 1: Yep yes we were

Y/N: Good I say standing up. I turn back to Freya and Hibana and say lets go and walk towards the others who were watching the fight. What? I ask. They were asking for it. Ash just shakes her head.