I Can't Explain This Feeling (BoyxBoy) 2

Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Christofer's POV~

Today is the first day of school at my new school and i was nervous. Nervous wasn't even the right word to describe how i felt. I felt freaking scared as hell.

I stopped walking and looked at the school in front of me. It looked like the average school but i wonder what it's like on the inside. I just hope i don't get alienated from the other kids. Again...

I took a breath and walked into the school. I went directly to the office to get my schedule and waited in the line that had formed. When it was finally my turn to get my schedule, i was towards hoping to meet a nice lady. I was unpleasantly surprised.

"What do you want girl?" an old lady sneered at me. I looked around just to make sure she was talking to me.

"I'm a boy ma'am." i said politely. The woman laughed meanly but i just ignored her. "Can i please get my schedule?"

"Name?"

"Christofer Evans." i told her.The woman typed something in her computer and gave me a schedule. I thanked her and left to go to my first period class. Let's see who i have...Mr. Kraster, social studies, room 251.

I looked around the school until i finally found the room and by then, the hallways were nearly empty. I panicked and looked around. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Where is that room? I stumbled into the room after looking all over for it and i was almost there until i tripped and went for a nose dive onto the floor. The class erupted into laughter and i felt my face burn red. I quickly got up while the class was still laughing at me and waited for the teacher to assign me a seat. When the class was finally finished laughing at me, the teacher asked "What's your name?"

"Christofer Evans sir." i said.

"Well then Mr.  Evans, tell us a little more about yourself." Mr. Kraster urged.

"Okay...Um, my name is Christofer Evans, i'm sixteen, and i came from New York." i told the class.

"Any questions class?" Mr. Kraster asked.Hands raised and i was suprised."Justin?" Mr. Kraster called. The guy named Justin looked at me and stared. At first, i had a stare-down with him but i averted my eyes after a few seconds.

"Are you the Christofer Evans from the new two years ago?" Justin asked suspiciously.

My heart stopped and i had trouble breathing. Oh no! What if he find out that i am? Will i be labeled the freak again? I took in a deep breath of air and pretended that i didn't know anything.

"What are you talking about?" i asked as i was genuinely confused.

"Christofer Evans, the kid form New York who attempted suicide two years ago because of problems at school.Are you him?" Justin pried eying me as if he could see through me. 

"No..." i denied him feeling that i was going to be accused of lying to him.

"Weird...You look exactly like him; black hair and blue eyes. And you're from the same place too! Same age...Are you sure?" Justin asked with the attention of the whole class. I gasped but once i realized what i was doing, i tried to cover it up with a cough but ended up choking. On my own spit. Gross.

"Umm.I'm not him." i lied looking away from the class fearing that if they saw my face, they would know that i was lying.

"Liar!" a voice boomed from the back of the room and the whole class began shouting about the subject. " Look what you've started Christofer! What now!?!?" I thought to myself. Would it be better just to deny it or tell the truth? I don't know!The loud talking had suddenly disappeared and quietness replaced it. When i looked back at the class, everyone was staring at me with prying eyes and i looked away again.

"Take a seat in the back Mr. Evans." Mr. Kraster said. I quickly walked down the row not wasting anytime looking around so i missed the foot shooting out and tripping me. I lost my balance and plopped down a second time on the floor, this time scraping my cheek in the process. I sighed and got up dusting myself off. These jerks love tripping me don't they? I made my way to my seat and sat down. I looked around and saw the boy fromt he airport sitting next to me. I stared at him until her turned to face me with his blue eyes burning. 

"What do you want?" he snapped.

"Nothing!" i said quickly and turned around in my seat. Jeez! What kind of school is this? Great first day huh...Not!

-A week later-

Surprising isn't it. A week later in this school and i still don't have any friends. The popular people make fun of me, the average people avoid me, and well the others ignore me. I don't even know how i'll survive for the next two years in this school. I need help! Well i guess part of the reason i'm excluded from all the fun is because the school found out i was gay. I don't even know how... I mean i'm pretty sure i don't do the whole "OH EM GEE!" speech and i don't even have a boyfriend. So how? 

"Move it emo boy!" a football player yelled from behind me and shoved me against the lockers. I sighed. This kind of thing is becoming old and annoying. I grabbed my books that that fallen to the floor and walked to my locker to put them in since the period before lunch just ended. I opened my locker and lightly put my books in not wanting to attract and attention from the other students. With that done, i grabbed my poetry books and shut my locker. I walked down the hall slowly because nobody would be waiting me in the lunch room.

"What are you gonna do huh loser?" a voice said from the other side of the hall and i turned my head to see the boy from the airport on the floor with guys surrounding him.

"Get out of my way." the guy from the airport said with clenched teeth. The guys around him just laughed and had fun using him as a punching bag. I gasped. No, stop punching him. 

"STOP!" 

Suddenly, all the guys punching the guy on the floor turned around to look at me and i stood frozen. Shit...I didn't mean to scream it out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

boring ik :[

lol but i still try to make it more exciting though