Nisinoya x Flustered! M! Reader- Confession

💕
Requested by: spiderless

Title:Confession!
———————————————————————

(Y/n)'s POV

"Boo!" I hear as I feel two hands on my shoulders, I blush as I realize who it was.

Yes it's true, I, (l/n) (y/n) had and has a crush on Nishinoya Yuu.

I have sense middle school. I don't know why, maybe it's because of his personality, his heart melting smile or how goofy he is.

My crush has grown ever since I've joined the volleyball club, the way he put so much effort to help everyone. My hearts going to explode.

"A-ah Noya!" I stuttered. "In the flesh!" He says smiling at me. My heart skipped a beat.

He then runs ahead of me "hurry up (l/n) Daichi-san's going to be mad!"

I sigh in reply "coming!"

~~time skip~~

Practice started like usual, well maybe I was checking out Nishinoya more than usual, Maybe.

I was thinking in my head about a confession scene with Nishinoya. In my little scenario I confess to Nishinoya under a cherry blossom tree, cheesy I know. He accepts my confession, and we kiss. I blush at the thought.

'Nishinoya would never accept my confession' I sigh for the millionth time today. I look at the libero, he make my heart go 'uwa~' in hinata terms.

Sugawara taps my shoulder. "Relationship problems?" He asks. "N-no not exactly..." I stutter out. Suga raises an eyebrow "love problem?" He guesses. I nod in shame.

"Nishinoya right?" He asks. "H-how d-do you know?!" I exclaim. "Mother's instinct!" He says with a wink.

"I do want to confess" I mutter as thoughts of the libero flash in my mind. "He'll probably reject me" I add. "He probably likes you back (l/n)" he says with crossed arms.

"Here, I have a deal" he starts, I look at him suspiciously. "If you don't confess today. I will for you." He finishes.

My heart stops when I realize the situation I'm in. "What!!" I yell at him. He just chuckles in reply, "don't worry I'll give you the chance to confess." He says with a wink then walks away.

I see him whispering something into Daichi-san's ear then him nodding.

As practice came to an end Daichi announces that the cleaning schedule changed and that today was me and Noya's day. I look to see Suga smirking to himself 'damn sly bastard' I think to myself.

As everyone starts leaving me and Nishinoya start to take the net down and pick the balls up. We initiate small talk and head to the storage room to put away the equipment, strangely the doors close but I don't think to much about it.

We turned around to open the doors but... 'shit, this is what Suga was talking about' I think.

A bead of sweat rolls down the side of my head at the thought of being in a small room with my crush.

"Oh no we're stuck!" Says Noya banging the doors. "I guess" I mumble, "hear I'll text the team" I say.

Then a notification pops up.

To: (l/n)
From: Suga
Subject: Nishinoya

You know the drill (l/n)~~
Go confess to Nishinoya!
I'll come to unlock you once you do~!

Good luck! ☆〜(ゝ。

I growl as I read the text.

"So we're stuck together" I say. "I guess we are!" Reply's Noya.

"You know (l/n) if I could be trapped in here with anyone, I would pick you!" He chirps, I could feel the heat coming to my face. "Thanks Noya" I say smiling.

I frown, I guess right nows the best time to confess.

"Is everything okay (l/n)?" He asks

"Hey Noya I have something to tell you" I say, he looks at me with concern. "I-" "YOU'RE DYING?!?" Interrupted Noya. A vein appeared on my forehead.

"No dumbass I like you!" I start as he blushes, "will you be my boyfriend?" I asked desperately. He blushes more putting Tendou's hair to shame.

He waits a second before answering. "Yes of course! I million times yes!" He yelled while tackling me.

We look in each other's eyes and smile.

I text Suga.

To: Suga
From: (l/n)
Subject: Re: Nishinoya

Hurry up Suga get us out of here!
Yes I did confess,
And yes he accepted.

please hurry up.

Me and Nishinoya play two truths one lie as we hear the doors unlock.

"Finally Suga!" Exclaims Noya. He ignores Noya and looks at me smugly.

Noya pulls my hand and walks out. "Hurry up (l/n)!" "Bye Suga!" We call out in unison.

We start to walk like usual, but unlike usual we were holding hands. I look at my new found boyfriend and smile.

Maybe it's not my cherry blossom confession but I'll take it! After all I still got a sweet boyfriend.

———————————————————————
810 words

First request done! Thank you for requesting! Hopefully you're happy with this story!

I've started the other request so please wait for that!

~Kota