25. Neighbours

Your P.O.V

Me and Vanesa are walking to the hallway of our school. She already enrolled here and I am so happy because she can be my schoolmate. But I really hope she can be my classmate so that we can do all the fun things together. I can already feel people staring at me which gives me chills. It's because of what I am wearing today. When I told Vanesa that I am a nerd. She immediately force me to wear this high waist shorts and a crop top to match my high waist shorts. I keep on saying no but she keeps on forcing me so I immediately said yes because of how annoyed I was.

"is she y/n? The nerd girl?" I heard murmurs coming from one of the girls.

"yeah, she looks like she is" I heard them murmur again.

"y/n it's that handsome boy again looking at you" I immediately look at Vanesa when she said that. Who boy? Chanyeol oppa? But Vanesa know who Chanyeol oppa is, why would she be calling Chanyeol oppa a boy? When she knows his name. That's when I realise that it's Jimin!!

I immediately blushed when I realise that it's Jimin. But when I look at him, my heart shattered into pieces seeing him with two girls hugging their waist  while looking at me shocked. I look at Vanesa who is still busy looking at Jimin while Jimin is busy looking at me. My mood change into a sad one.

I pulled Vanesa far away from all the people around us especially Jimin the playboy and his cheap girls. I forgot that he is even a playboy because of how sweet he is with me. Which made me really mad.

"ouch, y/n why did you pulled me far away?" she ask me mad. I didn't said anything to her so I just stayed quiet. I don't wan't her to know that I am in love with Jimin, and I am jealous because of his girls. Until an idea came out from my mind. It wouldn't hurt to lie a little bit, right?

"it's because I am very shy wearing this." I said pouting to make it even believable. Which she immediately laugh and agreed.

Vanesa already found her schedule. But I am very sad because we aren't classmates when it's Science, and Math time. Me and Vanesa are chit chatting and laughing when Jimin came in and sit beside me. I am irritated because of what I saw when me and Vanesa are at the hallway but I still love, or like him,  I don't know! but I still have feelings for him. Why can't my heart let you go Jimin? I know I will never get a chance on you but my heart can't let you go easily. Vanesa is assign to sit at the back of my chair so it wasn't hard for us to communicate with each other.

Finally, it's lunch time. I can now finally rest from thinking because of Jimin. I can't get it out my mind the way he hugs two girls waist with his arms. How can he have two girls in a row. But y/n maybe there's a lot more girls he just wouldn't tell anyone. He is really a playboy. It makes me hate it so much and it makes my heart hurt and makes me feel jealous. I don't know why but it's what I am feeling right now.

I look at the back of my chair and see Vanesa grabbing all necessary things for lunch especially money.

"let's go?" I ask her when she is done grabbing the things she will need in lunch.

"ok" she said then went to me and hold my hand like she use to do. That's her habit everytime when I am around.

"why can't you stop that habit of yours?" I laugh when I questioned her about her habit.

"wh-what habit-" she pause when she realise that her hand is holding my hand then immediately lets go of it which made me even more laugh.

"sorry" she said shyly while blushing. I didn't stop from laughing I feel like my tummy is gonna explode because of how I laughed hard.