23. Skip a beat

The party has started and each time passes by I am feeling so nervous. I don't know if I can tell my speech. I wanna back off from telling a speech but I promise mom that I would tell a speech and I can't just let mom be disapointed in me. The two host has begun speaking they look like they were a couple, a cute couple.

It made me think about Jimin and me being lovers. Gosh, I miss him. How many days since we didn't see each other? It feels like it's been a year or so.

I was daydreaming about Jimin, I didn't listen to the host that is at the stage. It made me jump a little bit when the lights turn to me and the judges said my name. I was so shock and nervous, I didn't know why the judges said my name so I just sit here like and idiot.

"Kim y/n?" The hosts questiond me that I immediately look at them.

"will you tell a speech to the people around you about your belove company?" I was so nervous when I heard the word 'tell a speech' I don't even know what will I do. Did I even memorise the lines? What if I didn't? What if everybody would laugh at me? What if I would stand there looking like a fool.

"mrs, Kim?" the host said my name again and I immediately stand and went to the stage.

Each and every step I took made me feel so nervous. I wan't this to end immediately. I hope I don't think of negative thoughts. When I reach to the stage my heart stop beating for a moment when I saw Jimin looking at me so shock. My heart beat so fast when I saw him. I immediately look away when he look at me. Why is he here? Is he the son of Park group of company.

Wow! They are the top one in their company, while we are at the second. Why didn't Jimin tell anyone from our school about this. It made me think that me and Jimin are the same we don't wanna show to anyone who we are. The only difference between me and him is that he can show his style, his talent, his confidence, and his self.

My heart is beating so fast when I saw Jimin look at me with a shock expression. I hope my make up covered my blushing cheeks. I was literally blushing hard. He looks very handsome at what he is wearing right now. It made my knees numb and made me feel so much more nervous when I saw him.

"ahh- he-hello.. Everyone. M-my name is Kim y/n, I am gonna be the next heir in this company. And I promise
you mom, to all of you  people who apreciate and love our company that I will keep this company safe and that it will forever stay strong. I am a shy type person, I never really tell speeches, I was just force by mom who really wanted me to tell a speech and I couldn't deny it because she was the one who took care of me.

"I know you all are still confuse why we change our company name into Kim because......... You see....." at this time I began to cry a little bit. I can't hold this tears from falling anymore. It made me cry when I imagine my dad. I didn't even tell them the speech that I memorise the whole weekend because of how nervous I was.

"y-you see....... M-my dad left us..... F-for another... Family....... I am so sorry mom if I will tell them what happened to our company and family...... They deserve to know the truth about this company and our family...... He never loved mom........ He only married her because of my eldest brother........... Yeonjun which is at the side of our mom....... Years have past mom and dad gave birth to a child which is my older brother....... Minjun which is also at the side of our mom.... Then... Then me..... My mom already knew that dad was cheating in her.... But she didn't told us..... Instead she kept it a secret.... She never told us because she didn't want us to fight with our dad....... Mom was so innocent all she wanted was too keep our family safe..... Away from troubles.... And I am really lucky to have her as my mom" I look at mom then smiled at her. My tears are still rolling from my eyes. I immediately went to mom leaving the microphone with the judges. I immediately hug mom and my two brothers.

I didn't wanna waste time, I don't wan't to just stay like this and hug them so I told them how much I love them. How much I care for them, how much I apreciate the love that they gave to me when I was young. I really do love them, they are my family. I am so lucky to have them.

"y/n-ahh we love you tooooo" mom and my two brothers said while hugging me more tightly. It made me smile at them. I am so happy that they are here to support and love me. I can hear all the people cheering at us. All the reporters are reporting and recording this scene of me and my family hugging. I didn't care at all if they will record and report the scene of us hugging each other as long as my family is here supporting me.

I stop hugging them then smiled at them. I immediately went back to the stage. I was relief that my make up is water proof and smudge proof so I don't need to worry about my make up getting my face looking like a zombie.

"thank you everyone for listening to my speech I hope you all will have a great time at tonight's party, thank you" I gotten to the middle of the stage and bowed at them.

They all clap at me when I bowed. Mom and my two brothers went to me and hug me I hug them back then we all took pictures together. I feel so happy, being with them makes me feel so wonderful and happy. I love them so much and I am thankful to have them as my family.

Me and Vanesa was talking and laughing.

"you can now start to dance with your partner" I heard the host said it, then everyone started dancing, girl or boy, they didn't care who they were dancing with. It made me smile because thats what people suppose to do when you love someone even when they are the same gender they still love each other.

I look at Vanesa, but she didn't look back, instead she is looking at someone. She looks like she was drooling at the person she was looking. I smiled at her behaviour, I wonder who she is looking at. I look at the person she was looking....................

.........My heart skip a beat when I saw Park Jimin looking at me while smiling.

Next Chapter--