"I'll call your brother. I think we're not in the place to tell you." Kun looks pained as he refuses to meet my eyes.

"So you know..." My eyes water. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Yuta gulps. "We wanted to..."

"Then why didn't you? I said don't hide things from me again. You had lots of chances to tell me, and you didn't."

I look at Minho, hoping that he didn't know. Hoping that at least one person here didn't lie to me.

"Minho, you didn't know we're the same person right? Tell me the truth, please. Tell me you know nothing about it too."

He looks down and that was enough to break my heart. He holds my hand as my tears fall down. "I didn't-"

The door of the cafe bursts open.

"Minho! Did you already tell Y/n that she's Sunny- oh."

Chan and Changbin struts in unexpectedly. They collectively gasp seeing Jungwoo and the others with us.

They know too?

I snatch the envelope from Chan and scan the details and information inside. They're all about me. My whole body starts shaking and I swat Minho's hand as betrayal seeps into my system. Everyone knows and no one bothered to tell me.

"All of you... How come you all know and I don't? Is this your life? Is it fun hiding the truth from me every time? Do I have to beg so you won't lie to me?! I trusted all of you..." My lips quiver as I feel the inner corners of my eyes turn hot. "Tell me everything now!"

The guys scatter to sit in front of me as I shout the loudest that I ever have.

"Your brother told us not to tell you because your parents think it's better if you don't remember Minho," Jungwoo says. "He was the last person you're with before the incident... and your trauma only triggers whenever he visits you back then."

I scoff as I look at them. Why can't they understand me? I just want them to be honest. This is my life and I should be the one making decisions for myself.

"Do you expect me to accept that right now? I don't think I can believe whatever you'll tell me."

Pain crosses his face but he still continues. "I know I messed up again, I'm sorry."

I stand up and slam my hands on the table, making all the dogs run away from us. "Stop saying you're sorry when you don't really mean it." Tears stream down my face as I feel like being stabbed on the back repeatedly. "Car accident? That's a lie too, right? Tell me that's a lie too!"

"You really did get into a car accident. Not because of a thug causing a scene, but because you tried to run from an attempted kidnapping," Kun answers.

Yuta sighs. "You really did go to the playground not because of stargazing but because of... Minho. It was our fault and not his."

"You..." I look at Minho with distrust. "Is that why you kept pushing me away? Because you know I'll always run after you... because I'm willing to make a fool of myself for you."

"Y/n, I would never hide it from you if I knew earlier! You know I regretted pushing you away, even when I didn't know you're Sunny."