The President

Começar do início

Finally, the door opens. A girl who looks younger than us peaks out. Her huge round eyes scanning us.

"Pres would like to see you now." She has a shy voice.

As we enter the minimalistic designed room, the girl stands next to the back-turned chair behind the oak desk. When the chair turned around, we're all shocked.

"Ellie?" Jisoo gasped.

"Whoa. What are you doing here? Where's the President? Are you gonna like, introduce us to him? Or her..." I said.

Sean rolls his eyes, the girl furrows her brows, and Jisoo slapped me on the shoulder.

"I think she's the president." She whispered in my ear. Then I was shocked, for the second time.

Ellie rubs her face on her palms in frustration then stands up. "Goodmorning, I'm Ellie Student Council President. This is Yuna," she gestured to the girl beside her who smiles like she's the sun in the Teletubbies show, "she's the Student Council Secretary. Okay warfreak trio take your seats."

And we did. Ellie sat back down, she looks more serious than usual but is still our Ellie. I too, felt a little serious, I think this room is cursed.

"You guys made a commotion last night that can't go unnotice."

"He started it." I said.

"If you weren't---" Sean was cut off by Ellie.

"I don't care who started it. I know who started it." She stares at the only male in the room. "Sean, as a new transfer student, this is not a good first impression on your records. Just because you're a member of the Judo Club, doesn't mean you go around fighting people. From what I can remember, your club president Suho teaches it for defensive purposes, and that's not the case last night. Was it? I can assure you that he will hear this."

Ellie so cool.

Then she looks at me. Oh no.

"Lisa. You are one of the founding families and Captain of the YG Women's Basketball team. Is this the example you're laying out for the people who looks up to you?"

I look down on my lap, Unnie's hand in mine, and mouthed 'No'

"You should be aware of your actions and temper next time."

I nod.

"And Jisoo," Ellie looks at her like she's trying to remember something. "Why are you here? Did you punch someone?"

Unnie makes an 'O' with her mouth and shakes her head sideways.

"Oh, okay." Pres said. "This won't go unpunished. The two of you will have one day Campus Community Service. Consider this punishment as your first warning. The Student Council will keep an eye on you two. Next time you do something risky, I will not be this lenient."

**********

[Lisa's POV]

"Goodmorning, Ellie!" I greet her by their door. "Jisoo and I will do group study."

She looks confused for a moment but let me in. "Jisoo's still asleep tho. You can just wake her up." Gesturing towards the bedroom. She stare into my eyes then smirks. "What are you guys going to study? Human Anatomy?"