Month Five

She broke up with me. 

I found her sitting on the roof with tears in her eyes, she's been chilling on the roof. She sneaksoff to the roof whenever she thinks I'm asleep. It has been her routine since last month. I'vegiven her space but tonight I decided to join her. I decided to just sit next to her without sayinga word. She didn't chase me away like I expected her to. She just rests her head upon myshoulder and intertwined our hands. She kissed me on the forehead and told me to get somerest as she would be down before Mom Hazel awoke. I said I love you and gave her hand asqueeze before climbing back into the room. 

I fell asleep while waiting for her to get back intothe room but before I knew it I was awakened by Mom Hazel violently shaking me. I woke upconfused and saw Mom Hazel's eyes red and puffy, ignoring her crying frame I asked whereAliya was and rushed after Mom Hazel to the lounge. All of those that got to know Aliya and hada few encounters with her stood staring at the window. Frozen. For the first time, everyone sawher face and although I've seen her beautiful hazel eyes full of life and love towards me it nowstared at everyone else. Lifeless. Just hanging by the window where we would sit for hours justlooking at the stars. Orions Belt was always her favourite stars to stare upon. I hated thefact that she never said goodbye. She never said goodbye to the only girl she ever fell in love with. She never said goodbye to me and I loved her wholeheartedly. I Layla Honey could nevergive her the Happily Ever Ater she always dreamt of. I could never give her death.