Month Three

It never bothered me that she never said those words back for I knew she loved me. I guesspoeple should understand that when you say you love someone you should say it because youtruly mean it. It should be evident in your actions. You shouldn't question if they love you backas you should be able to pick up on their body language. e words I love you should just be averbal validation to their actions. Weeks ater I verbally validated my actions she said I love youand it was weird. I found it weird as she randomly woke me from my slumber to say the words.I didn't say it back verbally but she did however get the message through the kiss. Our kiss wassalty as we both shed a few happy tears but to be honest I wouldn't change any of it.I realised that I never once took Aliya out on a date and that's the day I decided that Aliya and Iwould sneak out. I wasn't planning on taking her anywhere fancy. 

To be honest I just took herto my thinking spot. My thinking spot was on the roof of the hostel. Although I didn't spend anymoney on our date, she still loved it. She said that it was the most special thing anyone has everdone for her. Although she didn't do much her presence was the most precious thing to me. It'sfunny how when looking at someone you've only knew for a couple of weeks you realise thatwithout them your life would kind of be dull. We stayed on that roof till the early morning andnever regretted the fact that we didn't get a wink of sleep. We felt like zombies that whole dayand barely said a word to each other when going to bed. She just snuggled up to me and dosedof into a peaceful slumber.