Bonus Chapter

"Nandiniiii" Manik called out for me.

I was in Nyonika maa's room talking and gossiping with her. It had been a month to our marriage and I was really happy with Manik and Nyonika maa. She took care of me like her own daughter. On the other side, Ishani and Aryan fell in love with each other and they were together and got married two weeks ago and now we four were planning to go somewhere for honeymoon. We had been discussing from last night but the destination was yet to be finalised.

"Nandiniiiii" he again called out for me. This time it irked me as he was disturbing our mother-daughter moment.

I came out of the room and saw Manik and Aryan playing football in the garden, it immediately reminded me of the first time we had met. Guess what, Mr Malhotra has fulfilled his wish of providing his mother a better life and now he was one among those young growing entrepreneurs who have earned such a big name in a short period. I looked at him with my heart filled with pride and love.

Aryan and Ishani usually come over in every weekend and we spend time and this was being followed before we even got married.

"Oyeeee" he teased and I pulled out of my reverie and blushed.

"I guess you should call her oyee because whenever you call her that she immediately reacts" Aryan came by my side and nudged playfully after knowing that the word has such a big impact on me.

"You want me to tease you with your wife?" I mumbled and he stuck his tongue out running back to the field and raised his hands surrendering him to me. Manik looked at him confusedly and then at me while I had a hard time controlling my laughter.

"Aisa kya karte ho joh yeh tumhari baat sunke chup ho jaata hai" Manik asked scrunching his brows and I rubbed my hands and decided to have fun at Aryan's expense. I walked to them giving lopsided smirk to Aryan.

"Woh kya haina Manik this friend of yours had made a big blunder while proposing his wife.. tabse I tease him with that incident" I said and he looked flushed.

"What did he do?" Manik asked. I gave Aryan a shall-I-tell- him look.

"I will tell you" before I could jump in Aryan jumped to refrain himself from more embarassment.

"I was watching yeh jawani hai deewani a day before-toh" he looked at me giving deathly glares.

"Toh?" Manik raised his eyebrows.

"I said will you marry me Naina instead of Ishani in nervousness" he looked down flushed.

"He was so close to anxiety attack" I said and laughed.

"You missed the show, who asked you to go from there?" I asked Manik and he effortlessly shrugged not leaving his friend's  side.

"Why didn't you tell me afterwards"

"He knew Ishani would not tell anyone so he bribed me not to tell"

"Chii Nandini you got money from him for that I didn't expect from this and btw am I included in that anyone?"

"Oh hello who told you he bribed me with money, remember on our way back, you ate those delicacies? He nodded, "that was the bribe" I said and Manik widened his eyes.

Manik blinked his eyes looking at Aryan before burst out laughing and I joined my husband the next moment. Ishani who was making some snacks in the kitchen brought them with cups of tea. 

"Stop making fun of him guys" Ishani laughed and served us the snacks. I sat next to Manik and started devouring the snacks and tea, it was perfect for breezy evening.

We chatted and made fun of each other and after enjoying the dishes, I decided to help Ishani, so I collected the dishes and went behind her when Manik made a tug in my hand and I landed straight on his lap and some strands of hair block my sight of admiring his angelic face. He tucked them behid my ears.

"Mrs Malhotra where do you want to go for honeymoon?" he husked knowing his husky voice was enough to make my knees to go jelly.

"What about Mussoorie Manik?!"

He pretended to think for a while and smiled.

"Yes" he paused, "Its been years since we left Mussoorie so its a yes from my side" he said eying my lips and brushing his knuckles against my cheeks.

"Its a yes from us too" we jerked up to the direction to see Ishani and Aryan standing. I quickly got up from him and he pouted. They laughed at his antics.

"Who will say that this is the same Manik who was very much shy  when he was in school" Ishani chuckled and  I had to go all awe at Manik.

~~•~~

The first day of honeymoon 

Nyonika maa was reluctant to send us to Mussoorie but we convinced her saying that it was past and it was gone; she half heartedly gave us permission and now we were on car, it was road trip obviously. 

We sat on car and pulled off to Mussoorie and we reached after the long journey of six hours; it really got us tired but we were too adamant for sightseeing. All the while Manik wished that his dad doesn't cross his path.

We first went to Mussoorie mall road located in the heart of Mussoorie, the Mall is a colonial relic with benches and lampposts filled with modern shops, video game parlours and skating rinks. we had so much fun with a lot of shopping, savouring delicious Mussoorie food anf finally we checked in the hotel and fell on the bed, falling in a peaceful slumber in each other's arms. Finally Manik and Nandini found their destination.

~~•~~

Much love ❤