Harry was a step behind me, and entered the balcony too.

I sensed him standing behind me.

I looked up at the stars and closed my eyes, trying so hard to pull myself together.

It was harder now that the lid was open.

I took a deep breathe and a sob left my lips.

"Ohh Violet," Harry whispered from behind me and gathered me in his arms from behind.

This time, I let him.

There's only so much resistance one could have.

I turn around and hug him back, trying to drown in him.

"Shh, it's okay baby." He caressed my hair softly.

"They.. left me." I managed to croak in between the sobs.

"Who left you, love ?" He looked down at me as I kept my head on his chest.

"My family." I answered, breaking down again.

Five years of pent up emotions were freed now.

I can't stop crying.

Harry lead us to sit down, keeping me close to him.

We sat down on the small couch in the balcony, still hugging each other tightly.

"I am so sorry, baby."

"They didn't even... think about me, what would happe... happen to me if they left."

I was on autopilot now, I didn't think about my words or actions.

"It hurts. So much."

It was true, the pain was so much I could feel it physically.

"I know, sweetheart. Just let it all out, free yourself." His hand rubbed my back in a calming motion, but it did nothing.

He kissed my forehead.

"I've got you, Violet."

That line was enough to scare the shit out of me and at the same time make me feel warm inside.

I don't know how much time we spent there, but at some point, I was so exhausted from all the emotions flowing out that I started hyperventilating.

Harry must have noticed because he stood up and in a second, brought a glass of water.

"Drink it," he murmured while giving it to me and sitting down on the ground, keeping his hands in my knees.

My eyes were burning, throat ached and nose jammed.

"Feel better ?" He took the glass out of my hands and placed it on the small table beside us.

I nodded, still sniffing to open my nassal passage.

"Do you want to talk about it now ?" He placed his arm behind me, pulling me closer to him as he sat down beside me.

Do I ?

I have never talked about this with anyone. Niall knew this from our care taker in the orphanage, so we never really opened this topic much.

But I do want to free myself as Harry said.

And honestly, I don't doubt him to judge me or use this information agaisnt me.

I do trust him.

But is it enough to put my deepest and darkest secret out in front of him ?

I don't know.

But I desperately want to let it all out.

I nodded at him.

"You sure ?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay, I am listening. Let it all out, love."

I opened my mouth and took a deep breathe, trying to align my thoughts and emotions to be able to speak.

"Five years ago today, my mom, dad and little brother passed away."

______________________________________

Oh my god the feels in this chapter !! 😢

What do you think ? Is it the right decision on Violet's side to let her guard down for Harry ?

Comment and tell me your opinions and give it a vote if you like!

Sincerely,
Meera.

P.S. - Zayn is gonna be a father !! 😱
This year really is something else..

The Knight In Shining Armour (H.S.) ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara