★Chapter Twenty-Eight★

Lucifer sighed as he was in the shower now. He couldn't distinguish the fact that he was jealous when Raveena mentioned another human to him. Raveena was his and the thought of her might leaving him especially for a human scares the living shit out of him. He sighed to himself again as he let the water run down his back.

"Its okay," he mumbled to himself. "She wont leave you," he mumbled again closing his eyes tight. "Not for some human,"

"Lucifer?" He heard her voice say from the bedroom as a knock was heard on the door.

She opened the door and Lucifer's eyes widened at the sight of her naked body being displayed before him.

"Joining in with me darling?"

"Yes but I also need to talk to you," she says before stepping inside the shower.

"What is it darling?" He asks taking some soap in his hands before rubbing it on her hair gently messaging her scalp as she turned away from him.

"Mhmmm that feels nice," She complimented relaxing into him.

Lucifer smirked as he finished washing her hair and dipping her head back so it could rinse off her hair.

"What is it you wanted to talk about darling?" He asked in a husky voice massaging her shoulders.

"W-were you jealous Luci? When I mentioned I wanted to hang around another human?" She asked turning to face him.

He sighed nodding his head.

"So I got a little..... possessive but it's only because I'm scared I'm going to lose you over a human,"

Raveena laughed shaking her wet hair in the process.

"Luci are you serious? Dont you know that your the only Devil for me?"

He sighed looking down but Raveena grabbed onto his face with her hands forcing him to look at her in the eyes.

"Hey..... I love you Luci, I've been in love with you before the world even became what it is today. Why would a human stop me from loving you?"

"Because I keep screwing up our love without meaning too," he whispers.

"Just stay faithful to me and I'll do the same to you. I'll never leave you Luci I promise you,"

"I love you," he whispers grabbing onto her hands that were holding onto his face.

She smiled. A big smile that Lucifer Morningstar loved so much. One that would make his heart flutter a thousand times. He truly was in love with his angel, the Fallen Angel.

"I love you too Luci," Raveena says before placing her lips upon his own.

☆☆☆☆☆

It was night now and Raveena had just finished curling up her hair for the evening she was going to have with Lucifer

It was night now and Raveena had just finished curling up her hair for the evening she was going to have with Lucifer. She wore a simple elegant white dress that showed her curves in a way that'll make any man stare at her. Lucifer was in the next room dressing up while Raveena was in the bathroom. Once finished she stepped out to see Lucifer in a blue suit with his hair pushed back. To say he looked hot was an understatement.

"Whose this man in front of me?" Raveena purred as Lucifer smirked fixing his tie.

"You look like a million bucks love," he growled playfully pulling her to him as she giggled. 

"Mhmmm," she moaned capturing her pink lips with his own.

"We should go darling,"

"Yes sir," she replied as the two left the penthouse.

When they arrived Raveena was at awe with the restaurant. It was so huge and fancy looking. The outside was a brown building with the name Yashiro written in cursive. They were greeted by a man at the door.

"Table for two, under Lucifer Morningstar,"

"Yes Mr. Morningstar right this way," he says opening the door for them.

Raveena couldn't help but be awestruck at the inside of the restuarant.

It was like a magical dream for her and Lucifer was watching her from the corner of his eye with a slight smile on his face as the waiter took them to a less secluded area

"Here are your Menus Mr. And Mrs. Morningstar," he says sitting the two as he passed them the menu.

"Can I start you two with a drink?"

"Yes. Your finest glass of Champagne please," Lucifer says smiling at the man.

"Yes sir let me get it for you right away," he says before leaving.

"Luci I have been meaning to ask, where did you go with Amenadiel earlier today?" She asked looking over at the menu with her legs crossed.

Lucifer frowned.

"Just a small confirmation I had to attend to darling,"

"Confirmation? What aren't you telling me Lucifer?" She asked putting the menu down.

"Let's just enjoy this night shall we? We can discuss this later," he says before the waiter came back with the champagne.

A/n: long wait I know but here you go! Enjoy guys.