"She's right," Finn adds, which was probably good seeing as I was not the most reliable source of information.

As we're saying this, an officer hands a small card to General Leia. She looks it the message on the card and her face falls. "It's the First Order, they're charging the weapon again, now." She pauses to asses the faces of everyone around the table. "Our system is the next target."

There are indistinct murmurs from around the table, everyone discouraged by the news. My eyes catch Finn's, and I notice a similar look to how I'm feeling. Like I can't help but feel responsible for this, and like I'm about to lose something I've grown so familiar to in such little time.

"Oh my." C-3PO's voice stand out from the crowd. "Without the Republic fleet, we're doomed."

This manages to discourage the crowd even more, some how.

The only person who seems to be keeping their composure during this news is Han, who asks the question, "How do we blow it up? There's always a way to do that."

We all stare at him. This man was managing to keep his composure after the news we just heard, and even has the bravery to run towards the danger. However prepared he is doesn't matter, from the look on his face, we all know that Han Solo will not be going down without a fight. And why would you expect anything less from him?

When no one manages to come up with an answer to Han's question, Leia pipes up again. In true General fashion, she takes control of the situation. "Han's right."

These two simple words seem to shock Han, then his face turns to one of pride.

"In order for that amount of power to be contained, the base would need some kind of thermal oscillator..." An Admiral theorizes.

"There is one." This time it's Finn. He manipulates the holograms to locate a certain position where the oscillator must be. When he finally find's it I immediately recognize it. It was always there that I would over hear gossip about the base and it's weapon abilities.

"Precinct 47." Finn and I simultaneously say.

"Here." Finn points to exactly where it is located.

"If we can destroy that oscillator, it might de-stabilize the core and cripple the weapon." The Admiral from earlier says.

"Maybe the planet." A major adds.

"We'll go in there, and we'l hit the oscillator with everything we've got." Poe says. This whole situation is starting to come together. It's so weird to see and feel the difference in the way that the Resistance deals with these situations, much different than any situation over at the First Order.

"They have defensive shields that our ships cannot penetrate." The Admiral points out.

"We disable the shields. These two kid's worked there," Han is gesturing to me and Finn. Finn and I share a look, both unsure about whatever he's about to bring up. "What do you got?"

Assuming he means in terms of disabling the shields, we've got nothing. Neither of us worked in that area of expertise. We were both average level troopers. I was about to say so when I was interrupted by Finn, who said, "We can do it."

I don't bother to correct him, even though I probably should have.

I mean, if he wants to try I'm not gonna stop him, it's the least we could do in this situation. However, I'm not entirely confident in my ability to formulate a plan to disable the shields, which is a pretty important factor of this mission as a whole, and if we fail then everything else would inevitably crumble as well. Better hope we don't mess it all up then.