Finn realizes this and starts to take the jacket off, apologising. That is before Poe protests this.

"No, no. Keep it, it suits you." Poe bites his lip, the realization of all the past twenty four hours have brought him setting in. "You're a good man, Finn."

Finn looks at Poe, then to me. "Okay, I need your help."

------

The three of us speed walk to a nearby enclosure, which happens to be a meeting room containing The General and various other officials who were also at the meeting we had earlier that day. We walk straight to Leia so Finn can retell his story to her, and hopefully persuade her to help find his lost friend.

"General Organa." Poe starts the conversation. "Sorry to interrupt, this is Finn, he needs to talk to you-"

"And I need to talk to him." The woman takes Finn's hand in her own. "That was incredibly brave what you did, along with Della here, renouncing the First Order, saving this man's life-"

This time it was Finn who was interrupting. "Thank you, ma'am. But a friend of my was taken prisoner-"

"Han told me about the girl, I'm sorry." The way the General says these words, it visibly makes Finn sadder. It's almost like Leia already know the girls fate, and it isn't good.

It makes me wonder how much of an impact this girl could have had on Finn in such a short amount of time. Then I think that I would probably react similarly if she had said that in relation to Poe and not this girl that I didn't know, which is odd because we haven't known each other much longer than Finn and this other girl had. Maybe that's evidence of a possible attachment issue I have, kind of like a little duckling imprinting on the first thing it sees to then think that whatever it is, is actually it's mother. Only for me, its with possible friends. I suddenly remember where I am and jump out of my min and back into the conversation.

"Finn's familiar with the weapon that destroyed the Hosnian System. I know a little bit, but he definitely knows more than me." I add.

"We're desperate for anything you can tell us," Leia says, which is definitely true seeing as I was not the most reliable source when it comes to these things.

"That's where my friend was taken! I've got to get there, fast." Finn pauses to think for a second, "Did Della not tell you any of it?" All eyes turn to me.

"Look," I start, knowing this is will quickly become a rant, "I did not want to be with the First Order, okay? It completely ruined my mental health and any chance I got, I stopped paying attention to everything there. Honestly, it's a wonder I didn't get thrown out of the First Order before I defected. Now if you want information you have a wonderful source that happens to be standing right next to me. I've already told you everything I know, but trust me, Finn knows more. So if you want my advice, you listen to him."

This leaves everyone in a stunned silence.

"Well alright then," Leia breaks the silence, "Tell us everything you know and we'll help you find your friend."

And with that we all make out way over to a station that appeared to be made for battle strategies. But I wait behind and call out to Poe. He turns to look at me and waits for what I have to say, his eyebrows rising with curiosity.

"I just wanted to say that I'm glad you're okay." I start. One glance over at the strategies table would tell me that they were ready to start, and wouldn't wait for us. "And I wanted to tell you something else but I guess that's going to have to wait."

We walk over to the table just as C-3PO returns, with BB-8, Threepio was holding some rectangle that he plugged into the side of the table. A projection was then cast out from the table as he talks.