Chapter 25: Recap Of The Year 20xx: THE CITY THAT WAS SHROUDED IN DARKNESS

Recap of the year 20xx,

Third Person's POV,

It was late in the evening and everyone were sleeping peacefully. But in the middle of night, a brownish haired girl - The Purple King, Fujoka Sayumi was stating at a starry sky. She sighed upon hearing someone was walking towards her.

"You seem to be enjoying your life, eh. " The man behind her said- Munakata Reisei, The Blue King.

Sayumi turned about to face Reisie, " Tsk. What are you doing her?" She asked in an annoyed voice. The Purple King, Fujioka Sayumi was said to be a sadistic person and rumor has it that she hates people.

"Of course, I'm here to look at something unspecific here." Reisei answered , looking up at the starry sky. He turned again to Sayumi "Something's gonna happen ,right? That's why you're also here? " He asked.

Sayumi smirked and flipped her hair, "Of course. You never fail to amuse me, Munakata."

"Hmph." Reisei smirked and adjusted his glasses, "and you never fail to amuse me to."

It was so starry that night that there was light in every corner but little did they know that there was a big trouble that will occur in that day- Only the 7 Kings know this.

In the matter of seconds, everything became a little dark. The Silver King who was on his  own place, seemed startled by the change of the sky. "Hmm, I wonder what surprise does the Purple King has in store for us?"

-
Unknown Realm:

"Pandeliuom? Pandeliuom?" A woman with long black haired with mysterious outfit called out.

In an instance, a dragon, no - A King , The King of Kings, Pandeliuom showed up with his dark aura hovering around him.

"Don't fail me. Destroy the city where all The Kings are."  The woman ordered.

Pandeliuom roared as if he agreed to the woman's orders.

"ROAR!!!! "

"Now, let's go, my beloved servants. Let us destroy Shizume.." The woman smirked.

_

"ROAARRR!!Mankind was surprised to hear an unusual sound.

"It can't be!" The Blue King hesitatedly stared at the sky.

"Tsk." Sayumi smirked as she took a lollipop.

The seven kings.., They all stared into the blue sky now covered with darkness.

"The King of Kings..."The silver king muttered. He quickly look for a way to communicate with the other Kings.

"This is me, the Silver King." He finally found a way.

"What shall we do? What was that roar just now?" The Colorless King aksed.

"Its the King of Kings. We need to team up."

"What?! Team up?! Are you serious?" The Red King blew some steam.

"It is the only way...Everyone do you all agree? " The Blue King asked.

"I agree." All the six Kings agreed except Sayumi.

"That's stupid. You can't beat him even though you're all strong. I won't agree." Sayumi answered as she looked at Munakata who was just behind her.

"What are you saying -"

Sayumi call off the call , wearing her cape. "Tell the Silver King I can't come, Munakata." And she quickly fled off.

"Chotto matte, Purple King!" He called but Sayumi was already far away.

_
Fujioka Sayumi's POV,

"Minna, prepare . We're going to Mt. ****" I tell my clansmen, well not really my clansmen. I only have 4 clansmen...and ....

I stared at the sky. Hmph. It's now filled with darkness. Hmmm.

....I'll defeat The King of Kings.... Pandeliuom...