Chapter 24: Who is Fujioka Sayumi?

Fushimi Saruhiko's POV,

Tsk, Pandeliuom's now roaring....But...where's Sayumi? She disappeared since Pandeliuom roared.

"Everyone, get ready!" Captain ordered.

Everyone else follow.

"Fushimi, battou." [Fushimi, ready] I drew my sword.

I look around the surroundings. HOMRA was already ready. The Green Clan is still preparing. As for the Silver Clan and Gold Clan, they're Kings have been missing. Tsk, what's wrong with those Kings?! Nether less, Sayumi and her clan also disappeared.

"Everyone, into their formations! Get ready!" Tsk, ruining the moment as always. We went all to our formations and waited for Captain's next order.

"Captain, have you seen Sayumi?" I asked.

"Who knows? But, the Purple Clan is really planning something. Disappearing in a flash," He answered." But, Fushimi , you should be careful. You need to ask every person you trust what their intentions are." His eyes was staring at a building, The Gold clan building to be perhaps.

Sayumi, where the hell are you? We need you this time...

Isana Yashiro's POV,( Adolf K. Weizmann to be perhaps.)

"Lieutenant,why did you call me?" I asked the Gold King , Kokujoji Daikaku. We're now at here at his territory since Pandeliuom roared. Well, I can't help it. He forced me to go here.

"Stop fooling around, Weizmann. You know exactly why I called you here." He answers in a serious voice. Gulp.

I sighed," The same as always,huh? Okay...You got me! We need to discuss about The Legendary King, right?"

"Yes," he nodded. "As for that, The Legendary King was the only girl that had become a King, and 10 years ago, when Pandeliuom ran havoc around the city , the King who was the only girl that time was Fujioka Sayumi, The Purple King, right? "

"....Yes." Gulp. I know where this is coming to.

"And she didn't join forces with us that day, meaning she must had went to fight Pandeliuom herself.......and..."

" ....She killed Pandeliuom?"

"Correct. And for now there was this letter that Fushimi Saruhiko's father was serving under The Legendary King. Don't you think....Saruhiko's father died in serving The Legendary King?"

"I think so."

He sighed," Weizmann, who do you think Fujioka Sayumi is?"

''Well..." I could feel I was sweating because of too much intense. "She's a Purple King."

"Yes. But there's more....." He turned around to the window. "Fujioka Sayumi is ....The Legendary King,Lacie."

My heart beat faster than ever. If she's The Legendary King, will she fight again Pandeliuom?

"ROAARRRRR!!!" Huh?

"That was!"

"Yes.It's Pandeliuom." And an instant, everything became dark, it was like the city was shrouded in darkness ...because of the coming of Pandeliuom.

I looked at the skies. Pandeliuom was already there, roaring.

Sayumi is the Legendary King, so can she beat Pandeliuom once again?

"Weizmann, we have to get ready!" Lieutenant ordered.

"Hai!"[Yes!]

But...I wonder where Fujioka Sayumi is?

Fujioka Sayumi's POV,

"Hime , Pandeliuom appeared," Himuro-niichan warned."....Are you sure you will be alright?"

I took the lollipop in my mouth,"I will be fine, niichan" I assured him.

"But!"

"I told you I will be alright. Geez, I defeated him 10 years ago, remember?"

He took out a deep sigh, "Got it. Be careful Hime, I mean, Fujioka Sayumi a.k.a. The Legendary King, Lacie....."

I smirked and put on my cape," Now, let's fight to death again, ....Pandeliuom."

Next Chapter: |Part 1|Recap Of the Year 20xx: THE CITY THAT WAS SHROUDED IN DARKNESS

----

Author's note!

Finally! We're about to reach the climax of the story! As what you can see, the next chapter is the flashback of the year 20xx, the day that Pandeliuom ran havoc.

Chapter 25: |Part 1| Recap of the year 20xx: THE CITY THAT WAS SHROUDED IN DARKNESS

Chapter 26: |Part 2| Recap of the year 20xx: TWO SHADOWS

Chapter 27: |Part 3| Recap of the year 20xx: LACIE

Chapter 28: |Part 4| Recap of the year 20xx: PANDELIUOM

Chapter 29: |Part 5| Recap of the year 20xx: BATTLE ON THE SNOW

Chapter 30: |Part 5.2| Recap of the year 20xx: BATTLE ON THE SNOW

Chapter 31: | Part 6| Recap of the year 20xx: BLOODY END

Chapter 32: |Part 6.2| Recap of the year 20xx: THE NAME THAT I INHERITED

Those will be t list of the recap chapters. Maybe they'll change according to my decision. Phew, I need to write faster.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

STEAL FUSHIMI SARUHIKO, AND YOU'RE DEAD!!!