Chapter 13: Memories

" I suddenly feel tears.... "

Fushimi Saruhiko's POV

" Tears? " I looked puzzled hearing Sayumi's answer.

" She must mean your tears... " The doctor said.

" My tears, huh? " I thought for a moment when I suddenly heard the door opened.

" Fushimi Saruhiko! " Uyashi glared at me when he entered.

"Wait, Uyashi.. Don't do anything recklessly! " Himuro ordered. " Is she awake? " He turned to the doctor.

" Yes. It must've been the tears of Fushimi. " The doctor answered.

" Hmm.... Fushimi's tears? "Himuro thought. " Fushimi, can we talk outside. " He smiled wryly.

" Yes..... "  I followed him as he exited the room.

" Please take care of her, Mii-chan! " Himuro waved at the Doctor, Sakura Mii.

" Hai! " Was Sakura's only answer.

" So... what do you want to to about? " I leaned on the wall near me.

" Its about Sayumi.... " He replied. " The right eye that you hit before was her ' Symbol of Loyalty'.... "

" You mean the one like the Pride of HOMRA? " I bluntly asked.

" Yes.... "He removed his glove from his left hand. " This is our 'Symbol of Loyalty' , a G clef.. " He showed it to me , it was really the same with the right eye of Sayumi.

"....But..shouldn't you be mad at me? "

" I know you have reason why you attacked her.... " He take a cigarette and put it into his mouth, lighting it up. " We we're thinking we should move to America if she doesn't wake up but, she wake up due to your tears... "

" America,huh? So, if she didn't wake up , you'll have to move to America, right? " I asked.

" Yes... " Was his only reply. " Can you forgive her? "He turned to me and smiled.

".......... "

"Did you attack her because of that letter? " Himuro broke the silence.

"Do you know about this letter? Who is The Legendary King to begin with? What relationship does my father has to Sayumi? " I keep asking him.

" Well...Hime showed me the letter and I tried to ask her who the Legendary King was but, it turns out she don't know who she is... And about your father relationship to Sayumi, your father just hang out to Sayumi home or should I say her palace very often ..." He answered.

" Is that so? I'm at fault, right? " I lowered my head.

" I can't blame you... She was already prepared to this.That someday you'll betray her... " Himuro looked at me . " Why don't you talk to her ? Well, of course she doesn't remember you or even us... I'll tell everyone to go outside so you can apologize to her privately. "

" Fine... " I sighed. " Gomen, for making you do the dirty work... "

" Its fine as long you'll be at her side forever. " He went inside  the  room.

Kizuna Himuro 's POV

" Everyone, can you please go outside, someone is here to apologize to her! " I called as I went inside.

" Tsk. Make sure you don't hurt her, Fushimi ! " Uyashi shouted to Fushimi.

" .... " Fushimi stood in silence and went inside .