Chapter 20: The Thing That I Kept From You

Right now, I could feel warmth.....A warmth so everlasting....

Fujioka Sayumi's POV:

"Uh.........Shall we start it from the beginning?" I began. Fushimi and I are now at RoyalZ meeting hall since we were staying in the rain for so long. My clansmen are also here.

"Please do." Fushimi nodded. I cleared my throat before I could speak. So this is it. I have to tell him.

" As what I've said, I remember everything . My past, The day you hit my eyes, me as the Purple King, and memories that I told you that I don't remember. Well, I still couldn't remember what happened 100 years ago, though."

" Is that so? " Then, Fushimi took a letter . The letter that his Father wrote for him, the letter that cause him to hit my eyes.... " When did my Father wrote this?"

" The day he was in our mansion. Me and your Father are close so he sometime go to our mansion. Well, he only goes there to play and goof around. He's stupid , I could say." I sighed. Fushimi's Father, Fushimi Nikki was the cheerful type. Fushimi Nikki always disturbed me when he'll go to our mansion. He's annoying but he is quite kind anyway

"Uh.....And, I have another question," He stared at me through my eyes. If looks could kill, I would be dead right now. His stare is so intense. "Who is The Legendary King?"

Tick.Tock.

"I don't know. All I know about that King is that she was once only a normal King. Her rank as a King was lower than The 3rd King ,Souh Mikoto." I took a sip of the tea.

"Hmmm....so she's a girl. I Thought The Legendary King is a boy. " Fushimi leaned on his chair.

"Yes.

"But I wonder how strong she is?"

"She can defeat Pandelioum ."

"Pandelioum? Who's that?" Gah! Fushim's asking too many questions!

"He's the King of Kings." Himuro answered from the back . Phew. Good thing, I have a backup.

"Hmmmm....." It looks like Fushimi 's speechless, huh?

"Alright! That ends our meeting for today!" Uyashi cheered. Always energetic, I see.

"Hai!" We all agreed.

Whaaaa~ Finally I can be free!

~I believe I can fly.~

~ I believe I can touch the sky~

I shall fly!

No, I'm just joking. I just need a humor , you know. ^^

"Hime, you're drooling again in your imagination!" Himuro warned. Shoot.

I pouted. How the hell did he know that I was like having a crazy imagination? Is he a mind-reader? Uh. That don't fits him.

"Ah. Sayumi! " Huh? Did someone just called me?

"Yes?" I looked about and realized it was Fushimi calling me.

"Mind if you want to tour around this town? And, the rain had already dried." Fushimi kept on scratching his hair.

"K." I answered. I'm too tired. Anyway, did you just notice my character change. At first, I was like a serious, sadistic King but right now I'm a 'dont-care' King. Wonder what's wrong with me? Tee hee. Idiot me.

"Uhhh....are you fine? " Fushimi suddenly asked.

"Shoot. Yeah, I'm fine. Don't mind me." Double shoot. I was drooling again. Curse me.

Fushimi Saruhiko's POV:

What's wrong with her? She's being hysterical lately. She's too cheerful. I can't stand it.

"Anyway, let,s go now. Where should we visit? Circus? HOMRA? " She asked. Tsk. Why did she have to count HOMRA too? She know I hate being there.

"I don't know...." With that, we just visit that park. Too tired.

".....So you also remember the day you and I were friends?" I asked. She nodded in agreement.

"And....you also said that you we going to confess to someone and that someone didn't come. Is that someone me?" Okay. I just asked it. Well, I really felt that I was that someone.

"Ha?! W-w-w-what are you s-saying?!" She turned red as a tomatoe. "...What will you do if was really you!"

"Heh?"

"Gikkuuuu!"

"Heeehhhh. So that someone is really me."

"Idiot! What 's worn with that?!" She's redder even more. Extreme.

I brushed off her hair, " It's fine....There's nothing wrong with it..."

"......." I kept on brushing her hair like 1 minute.

"Ah. So I finally told you the things that I kept from you." She started to look up at me.

"That's right...." I smiled at her. It looks like everything will be fine from this day on....

Next Chapter : Silver of Light