Chapter 6: Hidden Truth!!

Fushimi Saruhiko's POV

"Because it s the Promise we had that day! "

As Sayumi said those words, I couldn't stop asking myself.

" Well, its not the only promise we made that day.. "She laughed, fakely.

" But," Sayumi frowned. " Even though, it was a promise, he didn't fulfil it..... "

" What was that promise? " I asked.

" You see, I was always bully in middle school but, he ... he accept me . He was my light. Then, it come to me one day , to confessed to him.... " She answered in a low-voice. " But, he didn't come or neither his friend , he didn't even say ' Sayonara and Gomenasai' .  "

" Can you please tell me who is he? " I begged.

" Gomen.... But, I couldn't tell you. " She said.

" Its fine, " I comforted her. " So he has a friend? " I asked.

" Yes , a very special one . " She answered.

" Do you know the reason why he didn't come? " I looked at her.

" No.. " She replied. " After that, we didn't met each other anymore. "

I looked at her worriedly. Even she's another King , I feel that she isn't my enemy. Her eyes shows honesty.

"Sayu- " My sentence was cut when my phone rang .

"Fushimi! , Where are you?! " Lieutenant Awashima scolded me as I picked up the phone.

" Well.... I'm here at the park... " I replied.  " Is there something wrong? " I asked.

" Come back here quickly!  Domyoji said you have been acting weird!! " She answered.

" Acting weird?  Domyoji might have get the wrong idea." I protested.

" Just come here quickly!! " Lieutenant Awashima said.

" Hai, Hai... " I replied. I turn back at Sayumi . " Gomen.... It looks like they're getting the wrong idea. "

" Its okay. " She smiled and waved at me. " Then, Sayonara. "

" Sayonara. " With that I left.

" Wait! " Sayumi called. " Please don't tell anyone about it. "

" Of course." I smiled.

At Scepter 4

" There you are!! " Lieutenant Awashima shouted as I entered Scepter 4 .

" Tsk. Can't you stop shouting." I said as I clicked my tongue. " So, what do you want? "

" Domyoji said you've been acting weird , is there something wrong with you? " She asked.

" You're having the wrong idea... " I answered.

" But, its not like you to smile! " Domyoji protested. " Do you have a fever?  Is there something bothering you? "

" Heh?! Fushimi smiled?!" All of them shouted including Lieutenant Awashima.

" I hope you all die... " I muttered.

" Wait, Fushimi-san! What is exactly wrong with you?! " Hidaka asked.

" That's right, Fushimi! What is exactly wrong with you?! " Lieutenant Awashima also asked, in a cold manner.