Thanksgiving Special

Dean, Sam, and Bobby pull up outside of Azymis's Virginian home in New Castle. It's fairly large Victorian style house; miles away from any neighbors.

Dean and Sam get out of Baby while Bobby gets out of his '71 Chevy Chevelle. They all stare up at the house in quiet awe until movement inside the house recaptures their attention.

Dean breathes in deeply and strides up to the front door before he can chicken out. Sam and Bobby follow suit after a moment's hesitance.

Before the hunter can knock on the door, it swings open to reveal Azymis with flour smudged on his cheek and apron. The archangel grins brightly at them and dries his hands off with a dish towel.

"Hey guys! You're just in time! I just finished pulling the last pie out of the oven." he says breathlessly, stepping aside to let them in.

The three hunters stare in shock at the sheer opulence of the interior of the house. The foyer has dark Santos mahogany flooring and dark walls that look like something straight out of a 1900's movie. Thick, black marble pillars divide the foyer from the parlor room.

A small ravenette child with big green eyes runs into the foyer and crashes against Azymis's legs. "Azzy! Azzy! Koko's tryin' steal some potato salad." he tells the archangel, who picks him up.

"We'll get him in a minute. Mae, do you think you could say hi to our guests?"

Samael turns his impossibly large eyes onto the Winchester brothers and their adoptive father. "No steal my biscuits?" he asks.

At the Archangel's prompting, they shake their heads. The tiny angel smiles at them, waving enthusiastically.

"Follow me please," Azymis says, walking away from them. "Mae loves biscuits as much as Dean loves pie, if not moreso."

"How much pie are we talking?"

"5 whole pies just for you Dean. Butter pecan, classic apple, peach, cherry and banana. But you have to eat some real food first before you get any."

"You drive a hard bargain."

Azymis leads them into a large room with six other people in it. One of them, who looks alot like the archangel examines the ceiling with great interest.

"Kokabiel Astrum Novak, you are on thin ice there son." the archangel says, pointing at him.

Kokabiel stomps one foot and pouts at his mother. "But Mum, I'm starving!" he whines. His siblings watch the exchange with sympathy, hoping their older brother would not incur a punishment from their mother.

"Hi Starving, I'm your mother. And a few minutes wouldn't have killed you. And don't you think I forgot about you either Tzafquiel. I know you tried it too."

Wisely, the elder twin lowered her head and said, "I apologize Mum."

Azymis nods curtly before turning around to address the guests behind him. "Food is on the table, Dean your pies are on that other table but don't touch then until you've eaten real food; grab a plate and a seat and I'll have one of the kids put something on the TV." he tells them.

A person with white hair and pale eyes stands up slowly, beaming at the archangel. Azymis smiles just as bright back at them and hurries over to to hug them.

"Hello Mother. Hi Samael. I went ahead and made plates for you both," they say, gesturing to the two plates they'd just set down. "Thank you Sariel, you're a doll." the ravenette replies, handing the tiny angel to them.

The pair sit down next to each other. Azymis begins eating from his plate, and Sariel feeds Samael.

"Mom, can we watch Spiderman?"