GGO Newbie/ The UFG

Beginne am Anfang

Itsuki: Most likely. But I honestly don't want to waste the bullets.

Kureha: Are you going to let us go?

Itsuki: Of course not. This is GGO and we're fighting. Tell you what. Would you rather die by my bullet or a monster?

Devil: Monster.

Itsuki: Okay. There is a difficult boss up ahead. My friends and I have had a bit of trouble with it. If you two can take it out, then we'll let you go.

Kureha: What do you think, Devil?

Devil: Fight and survive.

Kureha: Got it.

Itsuki: Good choice. Good luck.

Kureha and I go to face the boss that was ahead. The doors opened to reveal a monster that looked like a mechanical spider. Being only armed with a handgun frustrated me. But I am part sniper so I zoomed in and got some shots off. Kureha finished it off with a shot from her launcher.

Itsuki: Impressive.

Kureha: We defeated it. So you let us go.

Itsuki: Of course. I'm a man of my word.

Kureha and I walked until the path split left and right.

Kureha: Go ahead and pick a side, Itsuki. We'll take the one that you don't.

Itsuki: My friends are still wandering around here. We'll stay back. Go on ahead. We won't shoot you.

Kureha: Okay. Pick a side, Devil.

I chose to go right and Kureha followed. We kept walking until we reached a room with a teleport in the center. Behind it was a console.

Kureha: Itsuki is very talented but he's still just a player. Not many people are as nice as him so be careful. Ah! Looks like we're on the right path.

Kureha ran ahead to the console. I didn't walk all the way there and just stood on the teleport that wasn't activated.

Kureha: Okay. There should be a way to activate that. Here we go. Let's try this.

The teleport activated and I got a little nervous.

Kureha: Uh...oops?

Kureha turns to me.

Kureha: It's just a teleport. Stay calm. I'll be coming right after you!

I am then teleported away. I arrive and see a strange room. At the end was a large case. I don't know it held but it looked cool. I decided to touch it but then it turned on for some reason.

Computer: Master Program, start. Master Register: Devil, complete.

The case then went vertical and it opened to reveal a girl. I actually caught myself staring. She all dressed in white. She had white hair and even white eyes. I thought I was looking at an angel. She then levitated in the air but suddenly dropped.

End of Flashback.

Devil: That was when I met Kirito.

Maverick: What? But Kirito has never played this game before.

Devil: Yeah. I'm still wondering how that happened. Your Kirito is different than mine. Oh well. Mystery that we'll probably never solve.

Maverick: So what happened when he saw you?

Devil: Well, after a shot was fired which I learned later was from Asuna...

Maverick: Asuna? She's never played this game either.