Ch. 6

I know the chs are short I'm trying to change that, and I'm going to speed it up a little because I'm really excited to get to a part. Don't get too excited this pic isn't in the ch but I just love it, I don't own the pic.

Percy's POV

I started to see that this school was kind of weird, it was small, everyone seemed to know each other like they were family or enemies or... something, and I seemed to be the only new transfer student this year.

But I liked the group I was with they were fun, nice, and different. There was a guy, Luke, and he kept on trying to hit on Annabeth but she shot him down but if he didn't stop she made sure he would.i kind of liked her, as a friend, I mean she was pretty but I've only known her for about a month.

Me and Annabeth walked to lunch and sat next to each other with everyone.

"Do any of you want to come to my house tomorrow?" Piper asked after everybody was there and propyl because tomorrow was Friday
Everyone said "yes" or "yeah I can't wait"

"What about you Percy" Jason asked

"Um" I didn't know if I could be out that late and gabe be home "what time"

"About 5:00-8:00" piper answered

I knew Gabe wouldn't he home at that time so I said "um yeah I should be able to"

"Good" annabeth muttered

" What do you mean be that" I asked.

She blushed and said "we only see you at school never anywhere elsa" "well my mom needs help after school some times and I have to work a lot" it wasn't a total lie but not exactly the truth.

We ate the rest of the time only talking about little things.

Me, Annabeth, and the rest of the group all went to mythology and I thought it was weird how many people have this class as if everyone had to go to it.

I was looking at Annabeth and thought dang she is pretty hot with her grey storm eyes, and blond curly hair an-- my thoughts were interrupted by Leo saying "earth to Percy earth to Percy"

"Yeah"

"I saw you looking at Annabeth" Leo said smirking

"Last I checked it's not illegal to look at a girl" I shot back

Leo raised his hands in defense saying "ok ok I'm sorry"

We kept on walking till he said "do you like her"

I didn't know what to say I mean yes but not in a oh let's be boyfriend and girl friend then hate each other because that's not what I want.

"She's a really nice friend"

"Muhum"

"Oh shut up"

"I--" the bell rang and we all sat down and mythology started.

This was the only class I understood, besides the family tree I understood it a lot and everyone seemed to be listing and paying attention, like they really needed to know this.

At the end of the day after I went to my locker I heard Reyna say to Annabeth "do you really think he's" she raised her eyebrows indicating a word I didn't know they were talking about
"Yes" Annabeth said quickly

"Who do you think his paren--"

"Hi Perc" Annabeth said interrupting
Reyna as if I couldn't or shouldn't hear what they were talking about.
"Hay"

"Well I gotta go bey and annebeth think about what I said." Reyna called as she left

"Ok" Annabeth answered back

"What were you talking about" I asked raising my eyebrow

"Nothing" she said elbowing me and smiling "well I go to go to I'll see you tomorrow. okay?"

"Okay." I said and she smiled like crazy and left.