✷1: the sav

Sav's pov

Sav's pov

"John B! Get your ass down from there before you break your neck." I yelled at my friend who was on top of a house in the middle of construction.

"Thats what, a three- story fall to the deck?" Pope laughed as we all just watch John B trying to balance.

"I give you about a one in three chance survival." Pope continued as he points a cordless power drill at him.

"Should i do it?" John B started to tease us.

I was scared. I was definitely the mom of the group. These idiots are always harming them-selves.

"You don't even have insurance." i called out.

"Chill out Sav. Nobody is going to die." JJ poked at my leg as he took another sip of beer.

I let out another sigh as Pope began to taunt John B to jump.

I rolled my eyes and got off the scaffold JJ and i were sitting on. I've had enough with these idiots.

I went to check on Kie but she started walking out.

"They're gonna have japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie entered the deck with a salty face.

She went on and on until she noticed John B being careless, as usual.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." Is all JJ had to say while sipping his.

Then ironically enough John B dropped it and it almost hit me in the head. Thankfully Pope moved me out of the way.

"Sorry Sav!" He looked at me nervously as i mugged him.

"Of course you drop it right when i-" JJ complained right when Pope started to freak out.

"Guys security is here!" He panicked as Gary hopped out his car and attempted to catch us.

But he was a tad bit out of shape.

"Lets go!" JJ rushed me as we ran through the house to make it down stairs so we can get into John B's van.

We all rushed into the van and watched as poor Gary hauled ass to catch up.

"Stop." I glared at JJ who was taunting him.

"Sorry. I cant help it." He laughed as he sat back down next to us.

Then we drove back to John B's place. We chilled around the chateau trying to find something to do.