Another new begining

**chapter 3**
***after warped***

**CeCe's POV**

So it's the end of warped and we are heading home and I'm sad. But the good thing is I meet lots of band members like,
Andy Leo from crown the empire
All the pierce the veil guys
And all the sleeping with sirens guys
And the all time low guys
And I also meet the bae's New Year's Day and In this moment
And the Of Mice&Men guys
And I also meet motionless in white. and we are friends now and I got their numbers. and I found out that my mom knew the PTV guys and the MIW guys. And my mom and dad decided to just stay friends.
and I'm happy about that. But back to the present day I was on my phone checking my twitter, I checked the time '2:43 p.m. Friday' well might as well start packing. I was going to get my bags from the hidden compartment under my bunk when I heard my parents talking about something so I went to investigate
"Blake I don't think public school is good for CeCe." My mom said "Ray she needs to go to dances and get more friends and I can't believe I'm saying this but a boyfriend. and she can't get that if she I stuck in a house or on a bus. so she is going to a public school." my dad said.
"No she is not! I'm not allowing you to put her in a public school!" My mom said sternly. I can't believe my dad wants to put me in a public school.
I was in a public school before it didn't last because of all the bullying. and that is when I decided to go to lily for fighting lessons. but after all the fights I was in and yes I did win all of them.
my mom decided to pull me out. "I am her father I want to do what is right for her." "oh and you think sending her to a public school is good for her?! Well guess what I tried public school and it was a disaster she got bullied to the point where she went to lily for fighting lessons. so she is not going to a FUCKING public school." my mom shouted "you know what, fuck this." my mom said I when back to what I was doing but when my mom came out of the back room she saw I was about to cry.
she sat on the floor next to me and she hugged me "I don't want you guys to fight and I don't want to go to public school" i whimpered in my moms shoulder "it's ok you don't have to go and that is what happens in a relationship honey, there are lost of fights." She tried to comfort me and after a while I was calm. "and sweetie is it ok if you stay with your dad for the weekend? I'm trying to find a side job." My mom asked "yea sure." She kissed my head and got her stuff and the bus got to our house "I will pick you up on Monday afternoon." "ok bye mom" and with that she left the bus. and next stop was my dad's house. an hour later we got to my dads house. I said bye to the girls and the guys. [the guys bus broke down so we decided to share ours.] I got my stuff and was out the door. I walked up to the house and waited for my dad. After about 5 minutes of waiting my dad came out of the bus.
he opened the door and took me to the guest room. "this is your room." Was all he said before he left. I opened the door and stepped out just to have a hand over my mouth and a hand over my arms so I couldn't fight back. I looked up to see that it was my dad. He took me down to the basement and locked the door. "ok now you better shut up and stop crying or I will give you something to cry about" he whispered In my ear.
he threw me to the floor and slapped me. "why" was all I said "why? Did you seriously ask me why? Well if you really want to know why, I going to show you the pain I went threw when you were gone." He said angrily. he came over to me and tied my hands and feet together. he started to beat me until I was numb. he untied me "if you tell anyone about this just remember I'm not afraid to beat you again." and with that he sent me to my room.
When I got to my room I took a shower and when I was done I looked in the mirror, I looked horrible. I took my Kat Von D foundation and tried to cover all the scratches and then I got out the first aid kit and rapped my lower back because dad took out a pocket knife and carved the word 'BITCH' into me. I started to cry even more. I dried off and got dressed and got my suite cases and set them by my window and checked the time '2:43 am' i walked into the living room and looked in the closet. like I expected... a safe. The combo was so easy... it was his birthday. I grabbed my carry on bag and filled it up till there was no more money in the safe. I went back to my room and then I got my shoes on and opened my window I threw my suite cases out and I got my carry on.
I jumped out of he window and called a taxi. the taxi got here 5 minutes later. I put my stuff in the trunk and got in "where to little miss?" The driver asked "1716 circle rd." I told the driver. Once he started to drive away I started to write a letter to my mom.

Dear mom,
I'm leaving to stay safe. I know that I'm to young to go out into the world and live my own life but I have to. I'm not suppose to tell you this but dad abused me and the reason I wasn't suppose to tell you is because he said he would beat me again and his basement is dirty. I need to get out of here because if he sees me gone he will go to you first and I don't want you to get hurt. so tell lily and aunt Alex I love them and I love you mom so much. And mom don't come looking for me I have a friend and she said that it is ok for me to stay with her so I'm safe.

Love,
Christina Elizabeth Coma

I folded the letter up and put it in my envelope I brought I sighed my name on it and then I wrote my moms name. By the time I was done the driver was at my house. I checked the time and saw that it has been 20 minutes. "I'll be right back" I said as I ran to the door and put the letter in the mail box. I knocked on the door than ran. I got into the cab and gave the driver a $100 bill. "where to now" he asked "the airport" I said. and before we pulled out of the drive way I saw my mom get the letter, I told the driver to stop and after about 3 minutes my mom dropped the letter and fell to her knees crying into her hands. I told the driver to go cuz I was about to cry. I couldn't stand the feeling that this is all my fault. I was so distracted by my thoughts I didn't notice we were at the airport already. I payed the driver as I grabbed my stuff and walked into the airport, I went up to the front lady "hi how may I help you" the kind lady asked "would like a plane ticket" I said "alright where would you like to go" the lady asked. I had the idea of staying with my internet friend named Taylor (picture of her above) and she lives in Wisconsin. she is 20 and she is like and older version of myself. But she doesn't know that my mom is in a band or that CC from BVB is my uncle or that my 'dad' Is BVB merch guy. so... "I would like a plane ticket to Wisconsin please" I told her "ok I would need to see some ID and that would be $85 please." I got out my fake ID that said I was 18 and I got out the money "here" I showed her the ID and I gave her the money. "ok here you go, your flight takes off in 1 hour" said the lady as she handed me my ticket "thanks" I said as I took it and went to the baggage check. after going through check out I went into the waiting area. I saw a Starbucks and decided I would get something before the plane ride. "hi what would you like" said the worker.
"I would like a strawberries and creams frappe please" and with that he started to work on my order. I got out my phone and decided to call Taylor
{ T: Taylor C: CeCe }
T: hey Ce what's up
C: nothing much I was just wondering if I could stay at your place for a while. it's important.
T: yea sure you can stay. when are you going to be here.
C: well in a little bit cuz I'm at the airport right now
T: YAY! I can't wait
C: yea. I got to go my plane is about to bored.
T: ok bye see you soon
{end of call}

By the time I ended the call I was finished with my frappe. I took my bags and started to head to my planes gate. when I got there the plane started to bored.
I went through the gates and put my bags in the compartment above and sat in my seat. I took out my carry on bag and got out my iPod.
I put it on airplane mode and I plugged in my ear buds. A guy around my age sat next to me but he saw that I had both ear buds in so he didn't bother to talk. After a couple minutes the plane started to take off.
I fastened my seat belt until the little sign said we can take them off. After a while of listening to sleeping with sirens I started to blast 'heart like yours' by Willamette Stone on repeat.
a couple minutes later I fell into a dreamless slumber.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I'm sorry that it's taking so long to update. I will try to update more often. and I hope you like the story. And the new characters have been chosen and will have their own part. then they are going to be in chapter 4. And chapter 4 will be released on Christmas 🎅🎄🎁☺️
~love