Going home

*couple days later*

So today is the day I go back home to Wisconsin and see Taylor and the others, I miss them so much.
"I'm going to miss you munchkin" Jack said as he was dropping me off at my gate. "I'm going to miss you more" I said tearing up a little "aw don't cry, you'll be back a week after Christmas and we will hang out with each other for the whole time." Jack said trying to cheer me up. I smiled "FLIGHT 204 TO WISCONSIN IS NOW BOARDING" the person on the intercom said "that's my cue" I said to jack. we hugged one last time before I had to board my plane. "I'll miss you so much KitKat" I whispered to him before I started heading to the entrance when I got to the entrance I looked back and waved to Jack and he waved back. I then got on the plane and sat in my seat. I took out my phone and texted Jeremy {yes we still talk to each other} telling him that I'll text him when I land. I put my phone back in my carry on bag and looked out the window, it was 4am so it was dark outside. I was drifting off to sleep when there was a tap on my shoulder, I looked and saw a little girl probably around 8 or 9 and I looked up more and saw a lady with red and black hair (like me)
around her late 20s "I like your hair" the little girl said. "Thank you. I like yours too" I said sweetly "thank you. my mommy did it." she told me "its very pretty" I said "thanks" after a while of kristal(the little girl) and I talking she started to fall asleep, I let her sleep and after kristal fell asleep the lady next to her with the red and black hair woke up. she looked down at kristal and smiled "I like your hair" I told her, she looked up at me and smiled "thanks. I like yours too" she said, I smiled "I'm CeCe and you are" I said extending my hand out for her to shake it "Kayla, nice to meet you" she said shaking my hand. "Is she yours?" I said gesturing towards kristal "yes she is" she said with the biggest smile

*after the flight*

After I gave Kayla my number I started to head towards the exit. I called a cab and it was here with in five minutes. I got in and took out my phone to message Jeremy

C: I just landed 😋

I put my phone back into my pocket and a little while later we were in the drive way to my house. I paid the driver as I got my stuff. I opened the door to the house when all of a sudden I hear crying. I dropped my stuff and ran towards where the crying was coming from. i ended up going down stairs to the basement that had barely any light and saw Taylor crying her eyes out in her hair styling chair and I realized that she had short hair now and there was hair on the floor. "Taylor what's wrong?" I said concerned, she looked at me with blood shut eyes "he left me" she said "wait what!?" I said in complete shock "charlie left me for a girl he has been seeing for the past year" she said as she started crying. after she said that I started to hug her. after a while of hugging her and rubbing her back, she started to calm down "come on let's go to bed" I said as she nodded. I helped her stand up and walk upstairs. "you want some water before we go to bed" I asked "sure" she said softly. I walked us into the kitchen and turned the lights on and finally saw that changed her hair color to light blue and dark blue, I liked it. I went to the fridge and got us some bottles of water. I handed one to her and started to open mine. after we finished drinking our waters we started to head to bed. I walked Taylor to her room and lied her down and covered her up with her blanket. After that she was out. I walked out of her room and downstairs and got my bags. when I got to my bedroom door I unlocked it (yes I keep my bedroom door locked when I'm not here) I walked in and sat my things down. I changed into my batman pj shorts and I already had on my black tank top. I got in bed and fell asleep.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Guys I'm such a bad person for not updating sooner. I'm sorry. I hope you guys don't hate me. but now here is the update. I hope you guys like it. lot of love
~love