Final chapter

****16 years later****

CeCe and Jeramy started dating and then 3 years later. CeCe and Jeramy moved closer to Ray and CC and the rest of dead inside and Black Veil Brides. CeCe got pregnant with Jeramy's child. she gave birth to a handsome baby boy and they named him Alex.
1 year after alex was born Jeramy purposed to CeCe and they had there wedding at Disney world during the Halloween festival. A couple months after the wedding Ray got into a bad car accident and died on impact. Blake is still in prison. Chris got a restraining order letter from CeCe after he started to come to her house and threaten to kill Jeramy. And now present time,
Alex is 12 years old
Jeramy and CeCe are still married.
CeCe is expecting another child. a girl. And they are going to name her after ray.
Taylor is now happily married to Conor and Taylor treats his daughter Daniele like her very own.
Angel is married to jack Barakat and has a baby in the way.
Ash Costello and Chris motionless are married.
Ash and Chris has twins, one girl named rose and one boy named Ricky.
Aunt Alexis was also in the crash with Ray but she lived with just a broken leg and a few broken ribs. Once she got released from the hospital she bumped into a sweet gentleman who was also in a band, you may know him as Austin Carlile. the are happily married with a baby on the way.
Lily is now engaged to nick Rossi the drummer of New Years Day.
CeCe is now a famous YouTuber and goes on warped tour. she is friends with a lot of bands and other YouTubers.
Now that Jeramy and CeCe can tour together with their son, they are stronger than ever.
*
*
"Success and happiness is something no other person can steal from you. make something of yourself, make mistakes, and learn, life is beautiful." - Christian Coma
*
*
~love xoxo 💕