Chapter 1: What I am

Chapter 1

Hi there this is my life story basicly what I had to deal with in my life...

On the day of my birth I was cursed by an evil Magican called Lord Zoocatha he cursed me, but the truth is I don't know why, and I don't have a clue what he looks like ether. Basicly what he did was he put this beast inside of me an evil beast that if it was to make it's way into the wrong hands it would most sertainly mean the end of the world. Many people didn't know this but a sly evil boy who was about 15 when I was born had told many evil groups. One of the groups killed my mum and dad and tried to get to me that was the day, I found out I had this power the beast of pure evil in my body because I unleashed the power on the group that tried to kill my parents but because I was only five at the time, I couldn't control my powers. I didn't really mean to kill the group. Nevertheless, I was glad at that but before they knew it their life's were over and, I knew this was all my fault or at least partly my fault but I knew who I had to blame for giving me this power I didn't need, or want. From that day on I seeked revenge on him I shall make him suffer like he made me suffer was the first thought that came to my head after the fight that was merely a challenge, in fact it was more of a game, if you get what I mean...

Eight years have passed now, I still have no leads on Zoocatha's whereabouts. His capture by this point had became my obsession. Then, one day when the crystal snow fell so quickly the roses in my auntie's garden drooped, I looked out of my bedroom window and saw someone in the garden. My auntie was away and mostly didn't mind if people ventured there, it was a great garden of course, but I most certainly did not trust any one.

Tripping up in the snow, I raced to the garden. When I got there, a boy with with ice white hair stood holding a shriven rose.

"What the hell are you doing in my garden?" He looked up at me and smiled, cupping his hand as he did so.

Suddenly he started blowing on his hands "I wanted to make things better and help you" he said suddenly. The boy opened his hand and to my amazment, the once black rose had become porcelain white. He handed it to me and then collapsed to the ground...

"Oh God are you okay" I screamed at him but I could tell he was unconscious.

I knew I could't just leave him out here in the freezing cold because he would most likely freeze to death and I couldn't let my auntie see, what looked like a dead body lying in her garden never mind anyone else.

So I tried hard to carry him I thought I would end up dragging him all the way through the snow and upstairs too my room. I eventually got up to my room with him. He began to awake 2 hours later...

=============================================================================

Hope u guys(and girls) liked the first chapter of my story ! ! !