16: Destined

Happy reading ❤

_________

It was the night which gave new fluttering wings to his desire. His whole system ignited with her proximity few cells in his body churning with more anticipation. The mere distance between them seemed suddenly a pain for him. A sweetened hell. That's how he should define it. All he could do was cursing himself for behaving foolishly coming up with the contract.

She was the slow fire burning him inside with her innocent dark wine eyes and luscious smile. He was mesmerized with it. The world might be address him as the number one stupidest man if he suppose called off the marriage all because of his stubbornness. He was glad how he never did that. He smiled fondly kneeling infront of her and watched her sleep across the bed her face sated and lips curled into a appealing smile.

Sameer cupped her face gently skimming his thumb over her cheeks.
" tum sote hue toh bahut sundar lag rahee thee naina, ek chote bachee ki jaise....".

He leaned down a little towards her resting his face on his opened palms, his eyes taking into her facial features and gingerly moved over her lips staring at the plumpiness, he longed to touch and trace his finger along the curve of her lips, studying the shape of her mouth until he felt the skin, until he felt stars.

His cheeks flamed as the wild thoughts loomed in his mind burning his skin with desire. The need of claiming her lips as his own, relishing the softness against his rough ones barely intoxicated him with the melting heat. He shyly averted his gaze to her closed eyes, which has ability to calm his raging breath.Her face was alluring in the dim night light competing against the shining moon outside. If he could have a conversation with the silvery moon above the sky, he will suggest it to fall into the deep sea before it get loss infront of her young beauty.

He said in a low tone,

"Din raat bas tumhe hi dhundti hai naina, meri nazare..kuch zyadha hee jaadu hai thumari woh badi badi aankhon mein jo mujhe thumare paas keench rahi hai magnet ke tarah. Meine itane din tumase door bhaag raha tha, bas ab aur nahin jaan...".

His eyes once again moved down to her pale pink lips shining as same as the freshly budded rose. With a deep control over himself he stood up covering her with a blanket and caressed her head sitting near the the bed. The brightness of her face seeped through his skin giving instant warm in the chill air.

He was thrilled with the upcoming days of his life. If one night with her is filled with delight and enshrine. How beautiful it will be to hold her in his arms for all the rest of the days close to his chest, nuzzling in her hair murmuring sweet nothings.

The cold night air exerted through his skin, tingling his spine as a gentle brush of her soft skin. The lit candles gave up their ways into a night breeze, and it perfumed the whole room with the smell of hot wax. The love in his eyes shown bright amidst of the darkness that loomed around the room. She was the dawn spreaded the vast colours on his sheet of dusky sky. His eyes focused on her, words flowing smooth he quoted.

"you're the rhythm of my heart in a deep silence..
with your brush of fingers, you painted my soul giving breath for it.

i was lost and you found me again in the deep of your heart....without any warning you ruled my soul that I will let you do all my life....

with a blink of your eyes you stole my heart and here I'm falling for you again & again...
my dear, fill me with your love spreading me in your skin that I will feel the heaven while i alive"

Naina.....I love you jaan, i love you alot..Sameer blew a kiss to her in the air, reciting all his heart as the night fell even more darker the twilight of stars shining in the warmth of the black sheet. The night unveiled one more fact in his life. Love, it's the moon in the bright sky and a light in the dark night, it could change the world in a moment, you feel it with your heart where you could touch deep only each other's soul.