3: Confused Souls

Hey dears....thank you giving so much love to this story..... And forgive me for keeping you guys wait.

Here is the next chapter.....

With each and every passing days her love for him increased, all days starting and ending with his thoughts, doesn't matter how far they were her mind always clouded with his thoughts. 'what he is doing now?,did he ate on correct time?, what is his favourites?, did he reached home safe? etc...etc....'. There is a mere distance from each other yet far from heart. She even tried calling him once and withdrew the idea when vishaka gave his number after their regular phone talks. She tried again on another day nervously and quickly disconnected the call when his deep masculine voice boomed on phone, "hello...". An unknown lump formed in her throat hearing his voice, she inhaled sharply before disconnecting the call. He is not less,he had recognized her in the mere sound of breathing over the phone. When she was thinking about him his focus was only on the paper which she signed.

"Naina Agarwal" he lightly caressed the name letting his finger tracing each and every letters of the name inscribed on the contact papers. "how did she signed it? that too after knowing this marriage will only last for one year, no bond of realtionship, love is prohibited and the marriage is a sake of drama Infront of this world".

" didn't she want this marriage like him? then she can stop this marriage making this as a valid reason?,then why she accepted this offer?".

"Of course pagal, you offered it with money" he smile sheepishly.

That day his employees faced his wrath for even simple things, throwing the files away, yelling at them for unknown reasons and the most cursed person was his PA Varsha,

"Sir.....your lunch time" she stood shocked when he entered his room, smoke fog filled in his room and her eyes darted over to the ashtray lying on his table nearly sorrounded with five cigarettes.

"Sir.........what happened?".

"Don't you know to knock the door before entering, he said mockingly."

She put the files with thud on the table."And don't you know this is office Mr.Sameer Maheshwari" she said taking away the cigarette from his hands. A smile crept on his lips looking at her care towards him.

"Sorry Bhabhi....I'll not do that again in office.......will smoke in home"

"Awww.... Your cigarette was prohibited my dear devar or else Naina will throw you out of the room", she said winking at him, his face fell again hearing her name. Varsha is munna's wife and his best friend from childhood, she is more than her friend to him like his elder sister.

"Sameer this marriage was planned suddenly but you have time to understand her. who knows one day she will be everything in your life, and you will ask us who are you?" She said making her fake sad face smiling inwardly.

"Bhabhi not like that....."

"Is it? Then I'm happy and please forget about your stupid contract idea, now concentrate on your work...".

"Ok..boss" he said smiling but he felt like thorn piercing his heart, what his friends not known was the contract was already signed, now he can do only was hiding it from them which is even hard for him.

While the other one was took her precious time to selecting every dresses for wedding functions mostly thinking about his choice. " Sameer weds Naina" she read their wedding card numerous time yet felt a strange feel inside her stomach reading their name together. 'Naina Sameer Maheshwari', how a girl's name change after their wedding, her name , her customs, her relationships, her appearance everything will change. Where the wedding give new relationships, it'll distant us from our birth bond, and want to put every efforts to sustain every bonds, difficult yet that was the world's cannon, almost accomplished by every married women.