Prologue

Two weeks from now...

"I want to know how on earth you fools could let them get away!" Giovanni yelled towards a very low headed pair in black and red.

"We're sorry Sir..." Stated the young green headed man.

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses Butch." The man interrupted.

"Sir Giovanni!  We crashed, and there was a rock-slide! We lost sight of both of them." The young yellow haired female interjected.

"Did I ask you what happened Cassidy!" It wasn't a question, neither was the first thing he had stated. It was more of a poetic accusation that only sounded like a question. "The reason there was no quizzical infliction in my voice was because I already know how! It's because you're incompetent! I had hopes for the two of you! You have failed me like those buffoons Jessie and James!" He sat upon his large chair. His Persian had long since jumped off of his lap due to the loudness of his voice. He pushed a button on his chair causing a large holographic screen to appear in the middle of the room. Another member of Team Rocket in red and black appeared on the screen.

"Yes Sir!" He called out with a salute. "What may we at the Orre Region Office do for you Sir?"

"I want to speak with Commanders Loch and Ki, immediately." He said with a stern calm authority that stated nothing less than the highest importance.

"Yes Sir!" The young man stated before the screen went blue as he was being connected.

Shortly after a maroon haired woman in a long black dress rimmed in red flames standing next to a black haired man wearing a maroon trench coat rimmed in black flames answered popping up on the screen. "Chrymson Loch and Dhark Ki at your service Sir Giovanni." She stated as they bowed deep in respect.

"I'm sending you a file on the Auracle and her Lucario. I want you to take the Afterburners and find them."

"Right away. Your wish is our command Sir Giovanni." The male stated as they bowed again and closed the channel.

"Where were they ten years ago when I needed them? At least I have a dependable team that will get the job done." He turned his attention towards Butch and Cassidy again. "You two are now dismissed. Go now before I decide to exile you both."

"Yes Sir." They both said before they made a hasty retreat out of the grand office.

Cassidy waited for the automatic doors to close before she looked over at Butch as they walked down the corridor. "We really screwed this one. I hate it when he compares us to those two idiots."

"Yeah, me too." Butch let out a huge sigh. "It's out of our hands now. Those Afterburners are a real piece of work, ya know?"

"Oh I know. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes now that they're after them." She shook her head as they headed to the cafeteria.