oneshot: Kenhina

! fluff-Kenma x Hinata

Kenma's POV:

This is one of the first times.

I actually put down my game for someone.

5 hours ago

"Kenma! I miss you!" He immediately jumped on me and it felt like we were there for hours.

We were in the middle of a train station hugging and for once, it felt like we were the only people in the world.

"Shoyo, please let go." He let go of me and had a buy of an apologetic look, but the smile still remains.

"Let's go, Shoyo." I took his hand and flashed a small smile.

We were walking around, and amazement filled his eyes. He was looking around all of the stores that surrounded us.

He was dragging me inside stores, but I didn't mind.

After all, we didn't get to see each other for a long time.

Long distance relationships are hard, but I finally get to spend some time with him, even in places I'm not comfortable with.

I'd go anywhere with Shoyo, as long as I'm with him.

We would take breaks, and eat food together.

We ate dinner together in a restaurant, until it was time to go home.

He was staying at my place for 3 days and 2 nights.

Once we reached my place, he placed his bags somewhere and we sat on the floor.

My eyes are still glued to my game as he watched me from behind.

He hugged me, and that's when I finally thought that this was the right moment.

I closed my game and put it aside, I looked up and he looked at me why shock.

"Kenma why did you close your game?" He asked me with confusion.

I gently grabbed both of his hands and looked him in the eye.

"Shoyo, I love you."

He just looked at me with so much happiness and smiled.

"I feel like I don't say it enough, and I feel like I take you for granted." I embarrassingly looked down.

"You taught me how to love, and I know I picked the right person." I was still looking down.

"Thank you Shoyo, for teaching me how to love, especially someone like you." He grabbed my chin and gently pulled my face to him.

"I love you too, Kenma!" He pulled me in for a gentle kiss.

"Thank you for always loving me too, even if we're cities away."

"I will forever love you!" He hugged me tightly once again.

I gave in, and hugged him back.

He whispered a little 'I love you' in my ear that made me smile again.

~~~~~~

When we both went to bed, we were both cuddling each other.

He immediately fell asleep, obviously tired from today's shopping trip.

I was staring at his face that made me feel all happy inside.

"I'm falling in love with you over and over again." I lightly caressed his face.

I gave him a small kiss on his cheek before falling asleep as well.

~~~~~~

3 days were too short for us.

We eventually had to say goodbye for now.

I waved him goodbye as he entered the train.

He mouthed an 'I'll miss you' before the train took off.

As I walk home, I remembered what happened on our first night together.

'I actually put my game for him.'

'I love him so much.' i chuckled a bit and continued walking.

When I reached my home I rushed to my bed, not feeling the urge to play.

I laid down on the bed and faced the other way.

I was a bit disappointed not to see him, but still cherished the days we had together.

"I'll miss you too, Shoyo."

Bonus:

Kuroo: hey, i heard from tsukki that chibi-chan's been talking about you a lot in practice

Kuroo: he also said you put down your game for him? kenmaaa do that for me tooo *hmph*

Kuroo: i also heard that you got sentimental, oml my kenma's growing up i feel like a proud parent *wipes tear*

Read