oneshot: Iwaoi

! angst-Iwaizumi x Oikawa

Oikawa's POV:

"Iwa-chan~, I have something to tell you!" I yelled from across the gym.

I started running from across the gym and leaping into him.

He immediately dodged, which caused me to fall almost head first to the floor.

"You piece of shit! Don't just shout, coach will get mad at us!" He yelled at me, while i was rubbing my head from the impact.

"Iwa-chan I got accepted!" He was confused and tilted his head to the side.

"Huh for what?" He asked, as I almost jumped from excitement from the news.

"I got accepted to Shiratorizawa!" I said trying to keep my voice down.

"Oh, that's great." That was an unexpected response.

"I thought you'd be more excited. Anyway's did you get accepted as well? I want my ace Iwa-chan to be with me!" I said proudly.

" I didn't." That was even more unexpected.

"Then, where did you get accepted?" I was confused, why didn't he get accepted?

"I got accepted at Aoba Johsai."

"Then I won't go!" I shouted almost immediately.

"I don't want to leave you! I want to be with you, I don't want to be your rival!" I kept shouting until he grabbed my shirt collar.

"Can you stop being an idiot!" He pinned me on the wall, still holding on my shirt.

"I won't let you." He said, looking me straight in the eye.

"You've already achieved your dream, and you're gonna let go of it for me?!"

"Yes! I don't want to leave you, I'll do anything to be with you, even if it means giving up all my dreams!" I said trying to let go of his hands on my shirt, but he just held onto it tighter.

"You really are an idiot, fine, do whatever you want. I will never forgive you if you don't go to Shiratorizawa." He finally let go of my shirt and walked away.

I fell to my knees, and remembered this last words.

"Never?" My heart was aching, and felt tears on my eyes.

"I'll go for you Iwa-chan." I whispered to myself as I stood up and walked out of the gym, trying to hold in my sobs.

"I g- guess this means goodbye Iwa-chan, see you-soon." I said as I couldn't control it anymore, I let it all out, my heart still shattered from the previous occurrence.

Iwaizumi's POV:

"I guess this means goodbye Iwa-chan, see you soon." I heard him say outside the gym.

I tried my best, really, to show him that I was completely serious.

As much as I want him to be with me, forever.

Forever doesn't exist.

In this situation, we can't stay together, forever.

It doesn't work like that.

His dreams will begin in Shiratorizawa.

He has to achieve his dreams and be happy.

Even if it means losing him.

One day, I'll be in the opposite side of the net as him.

I may not be as happy, but at least he's happier than me.

"Goodbye Tooru, I'll miss you."

haikyuu! oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara