Chapter 2 | Did you know?(x)

Start from the beginning

About an hour ago, I got home and I could clearly hear everything happening in his room. For a moment, I hesitated getting close to my room, since it's literally next to his, so I stayed in the living room, until I heard how his bedroom's door opened and some ginger girl came out of it. 

She saw me sitting in the living room, and her face became as close as a tomato it could get.

- Yeah, because she wanted to, but she was way to loud too, man. - He complained.

- Haha, yeah. I heard. - I look at him, and he scoffed. - But if you weren't liking it, you could've just stopped. – I said.

He laughed so loudly and out of nowhere I got a little nervous.

- You fucking kidding me? She wanted the dick, so I gave it to her.

- You're supposed to enjoy sex, you know? – I said. He continued laughing, while taking a giant sip of his beer.

- And what do you know, Sir. Sex-a-lot? – He said. 

He was provoking me, like always. So, I turned his way and faced him.

- I know enough. – I said as convincing as ever. He turned my way, still not believing my words.

- Really? In these months of living here I haven't seen you bring a girl ONCE.

- I don't have to bring girls to do it! I just don't do it because...you'll likely have one over yourself so...I don't wanna make things weird. – I snapped.

- Riiiiight. – He replied, still not believing me. – So, you know a lot.

- Yes, I do. – I replied without skipping a beat.

- So, you know someone that gives good head. Right? – He asked. 

I felt trapped. Conversations with him were always like this.

I said something, he said something back provoking me, I replied, and his reply is putting me in a trap. But this time I was not backing up. 

- Yes.

- And who is that? smartass? Can I have the contact? – He laughed, swallowing all of the beer. 

- Myself.

His laugh disappeared, and he looked back at me in an instant. 

His stare was sending shivers down my whole body, making me swallow loudly.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Why did I say that? Why did I say that?" were the thoughts my mind would put on repeat. 

- What the fuck? Are you fucking gay? – He laughed, again.

- You don't have to be gay to know how to suck dick. – I replied, annoyed.

- Uhh, yeah, you do. – He said.

"Yeah, you do, fucking idiot." I thought. My argument was very weak and made no sense, so I gave up.

- Whatever. – I replied. 

I started picking up the cans of beer that were thrown around the living room, and from my peripheral vision I could see him following me with his eyes.