Chapter 2 | Did you know?(x)

Felix's POV

6 months passed, and...yeah. He was a complete asshole.

I can say we were friends. I mean, yeah, we talked a lot, and became really close, actually, but I think I'm the only one who took it seriously. For him, I was probably just a roommate.

We would talk, and, as I said, we had a similar sense of humor, and by that, I mean I made him laugh, at least. But his attitude in general was pretty accurate with his appearance, which means...

He was a piece of shit. 

He was rude, wouldn't clean after himself, and hearing him have sex in the other room was exhausting.

Girls would rarely get repeated, and it was annoying, really. . . I still don't know how I got to like him the way I did in the first place.

I would sometimes even find myself literally staring at him. 

Creepy. I know.

In the cafeteria, around the house... and the days he got home drunk were the best because it meant he would pass out in the living room, and I could stare at him freely.  

Even though I was head over hills for him I still managed to go out with some people, and have my own things, but never in my life would I tell him something like that, or even bring I guy home like he used to do with girls...for obvious reasons.

Me being gay was one of the reasons. The other reason was that he didn't know about it, and I wasn't planning on telling him.

It's not like I was trying to keep it a secret, because I wasn't, but neither was I trying to make it public, like everyone needed to know, because they didn't. At the end, we became so used to each other, I though bringing it up or mentioning something about it would only make things weird. 

And, I mean, Yeah. I liked him, and he seemed to like me too. Maybe? I was not loosing the chance of being close to him go.

I don't know what happened to me that night. 

- I'm so fucking horny. – He said. 

We were sitting in the couch, watching TV. I was paying attention, but the moment he opened his mouth, nothing else existed, but him. 

- W-what? – I only managed to ask.

- This bitch didn't even know how to give head. – He replied. 

"Oh. Kay. There's the catch." I thought. I really didn't enjoy when he would talk to me about sex. Not only because I liked him, and also, I couldn't relate to heterosexual sex for obvious reasons, but because he was so grotesque talking about it. It sounded disgusting.

- You mean the girl from earlier? You still did it, though. – I said.