Chapter 3: The Prophet's Letter

Art Credit: Chimichi77738

-This Chapter is from the perspective of Sammy Lawrence-

Y/N was puking. They were, well, on the floor, spreading their sickness on the wooden floorboards, while I respectfully looked away. Of course, this didn't mean I wouldn't help them when they were finished.

It's truly an odd sensation, isn't it? I won't go into detail, but the sound managed to pull me back into memory relating to it- whether the memory was about childhood sickness or drinking outside a New York restaurant late at night. Ever since I became part of that detestable ink I thought I'd never hear it again. Not that it was something I wanted exactly, but it was something human. So I listened and experienced again.

I imagine it was the Boris there that caused it.

They looked so... repulsed, Y/N. Sickened. Horrified. Devastated. Chilled. Exhausted by the new sight they saw compared to whatever ink monstrosity they were previously met with. I could feel my guilt for... everything... seep in more.

They don't deserve this. Why are they even here?

Oh, yes. Henry. Of course it was Henry. ...But they want to help me now.

Again, why?

I pressed my inky hands to my mask where the pie-cut eyes of Bendy were again, letting the world around me fade as I got lost in the maze of my confused thoughts.

I'm a horrible prophet for Him, I didn't sacrifice them yet. I didn't even kill them. It's like... I betrayed my lord.
But He has his sights set on Henry now, and after last time I don't know if pleasing Him in that way will actually prove something. Y/N doesn't deserve death so soon down here either. They could become like us.

I need to get free another way, that doesn't involve them.

...Oh, how stupid of me, they're still struggling, I forgot-

I quickly kneeled down beside Y/N and awkwardly but gently rubbed their back. They groaned rolling away from the cartoon corpse to face me, despite how I didn't recall being the best at comforting people under such odd circumstances. At least their breathing had slowed down by now.

"...Sammy...?"

"What is it Y/N?"

"Why... is Boris dead? And if Bendy and Boris are here... is Alice? Is she alive?"

I sighed and moved my hands into my lap, looking from Y/N to the Boris clone laying dead in front of us. "The Boris you just saw was actually killed by Alice... at least, one of the Alices here. She killed a few before going down to stay on Level 9... and I never had it in me to move any of the corpses."

They looked at me in such fascinated horror I felt the urge to cringe, but instead I merely looked away from them again. I could already taste the questions they had hanging in the air, and the bitter answers I'd have to give.

"There's more than one Alice and more than one Boris, does that mean there's another Bendy? And who are the Alices?"

More than one of my lord? No, that's wrong, it's not right. It's not right for ANY ink creature to mimic Him.

"...If there were any other forms of Bendy, they disappeared into the ink a long time ago. As for the Alices, there's Allison Pendle on one of the lower levels. After you left she managed to become the voice actress for Alice Angel and replace Susie with time. ...I remember only because of how I had to treat Susie and "feel" at that time, and it wasn't good. As for the living Alice Angel on Level 9... she's Susie."