part 1 | playlist

P A R T  O N E

C A P T A I N  A M E R I C A :
T H E W I N T E R S O L D I E R
____________________________

playlist

all because of you | bill withers
"a sparkle in my eye satisfied, all because of you, pretty one."

fallin' all in you | shawn mendes
"you are bringing out a different kind of me, there's no safety net that's underneath, i'm free."

maneater | hall & oates
"she's deadly man, she could really rip your world apart. mind over matter. the beauty is there but a beast is in the heart."

stone cold | demi lovato
"stone cold, maybe if i don't cry, i won't feel anymore."

i love you | billie eilish
"you didn't mean to say 'i love you.' i love you and i don't want to."

easily | bruno major
"don't you tell me that it wasn't meant to be. call it quits, call it destiny. just because it won't come easily, doesn't mean we shouldn't try."

best part | h.e.r. (daniel caeser)
"i just wanna see how beautiful you are, you know that i see it, i know you're a star. where you go i follow, no matter how far."

sunny | bobby hebb
"you smiled at me and really eased the pain. now the dark days are gone, and the bright days are here, my sunny one shines so sincere."

blessed | daniel caeser
"we can't be by ourselves, we'll always need each other, and yes, i'm a mess but i'm blessed to be stuck with you."

human | rag n' bone man
"i'm only human. i make mistakes. i'm only human. that's all it takes, to put the blame on me."

frozen | sabrina claudio
"and the sun will be shining, the flowers still are blooming, then leaves will turn again. but time will be frozen for us."

"She fell in love with him deeply;
he was both: a badass and a gentleman. The balance made her feel safe and alive."