black pheonix

THE BLACK PHOENIX WAS A KILLER. Tales of her existence were passed down from generation to generation, most stories of which were true. They said that she killed for fun, for sport. She would push herself to see how many kills she could get in under a minute and then would watch, with a sly smirk, as the life of her prey drained from their eyes. Most never even saw it coming before it was too late. She was quiet, smart, meticulous, and she hated to lose. That alone made her dangerous. But with the advanced version of the serum coursing through her veins, that made her Hydra's most prized possession.

LAIKYN GREER WAS THE WOMAN BEHIND THE MASK, who promised that she would never take another life. After she had come to terms with her actions, she joined SHIELD to be on the right side of the fight. It wasn't her fault, however. She was kidnapped at the age of four and thrown into the brutal chaos of the Red Room. Although young, she fought her way to be the best, losing some of her humanity along the way. She was taught that she was worthless and could never be loved. It was engraved in her brain that the only thing she was good for was killing and being Hydra's number one sockpuppet. For years she believed the lies Hyrda was selling her. That was until she was sent to kill a family five. Tieing up loose ends, Hydra called it.

That night, Laikyn gained back a piece of her dying soul. She was on the run for months until a certain redhead paid her a visit. She offered Laikyn a spot on the good side. The side that fought for humanity instead of killing it. The young woman took the offer and with it came friendships in her colleagues.

However, when she was forced to become an Avenger, she started to realize how unworthy she was. The former assassin felt so out of place among that group of heroes. That was until a certain soldier, who knew what it felt like to be out of place, put her back together again.

cast

ALISHA WAINWRIGHT as LAIKYN ELIZABETH "LIZ" GREER
The Broken Assassin

ALISHA WAINWRIGHT as LAIKYN ELIZABETH "LIZ" GREERThe Broken Assassin

"i thought i was going to lose you."

CHRIS EVANS as STEVEN GRANT ROGERS
The Valiant Soldier

CHRIS EVANS as STEVEN GRANT ROGERSThe Valiant Soldier

"you're not going to lose me. not now, not ever."

THE MCU as THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

aesthetics

"you are the love that came without warning; you had my heart before i could say no

"you are the love that came without warning; you had my heart before i could say no."

DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT own MCU or any of its characters. I DO, however, own Laikyn Greer and the character she portrays, and her storyline. This book will take place in Captain America: Winter Soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Captain America: Civil War

I am so excited to be sharing this with you all! I hope you all enjoy it!