Dom kept finishing my sentences on purpose to get on my nerves. Deja was just laughing. After our crazy car session, we finally walked into the hotel.

        "This is where we're staying, ooh, it's so fancy, we're living large!" I screamed.
        "Yes, this place is perfection," replied Deja.
        Dom just remained speechless in awe.
        "Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us stay here!" I exclaimed smiling.
        "Your welcome," answered my parents.
        "Girls, I know you guys are excited about staying here, but you three have to go practice. The concert is in only 2 hours." said my Dad with a serious look on his face.

         "But, Dad," I replied with a sad face.

        "Nice try, Z, that's not gonna work," joked my Dad, "Go practice!"

        "Ok," we all replied.

        I started to wonder when would Zink be here, but then that thought started to drift off as I started to practice. I grabbed my super expensive studio mic out of my purse. This is how I practice when I'm on the road. I asked Deja and Dom which song I should sing for practice that we were doing today.

        "How about "Fireflies" to practice your high notes?" suggested Deja.

        "And maybe, "Butterflies", for range?"asked Dom.

        "Those are great, thanks for helping me out sisters!" I replied.

        Then, I started to sing Fireflies first. My Dad walked over to judge my singing. He always gives me to best tips. (Quick Author's Note: Go listen to Fireflies by Zendaya)💥

        "Sparks turn to flames, when hearts start to chase. You'll fall if you running right into the smoke. The lights start to dim when it's almost enough, but flames light this place."

       "Doing good, Z," commented my Dad. I continued to sing.

        "Fireflies tonight! Cause love lights the sky!"I sing perfectly hitting all of my high notes.

         My voice has really been getting better and more mature lately. I was proud of myself.

        "Great, Z," replied my Dad. "I have no judgement at the moment." 

      "Thanks, Dad," I replied smiling confidently.

    After singing Butterflies well too, finally I heard a knock on the door. It was, guess who, Zink! I opened the door, and screamed hugging her.

    "Zink, I missed you so much girl!" I screamed hugging her. She hugged me back.

     "I've been missing you too, super star," replied Zink.

        I smiled at this. Even though Zink is my niece, she's older than me by one year. Really, we act more like sisters. Deja and Dom were practicing dance moves for the concert. Then, they saw Zink and screamed too.

        "Hey, Zink!" exclaimed Deja. "Haven't seen you in like forever though,"

        "Yeah, I know it's been too long, girl!" replied Zink.

        "Hey!" said Dom hugging her.

        "Yes, Z," screamed Zink. "The whole squad is here right?"  I laughed at her.

        "Of course," I replied.

        "Oh yeah, Samara, Jasmine, and A.J. have been missing you like crazy. They told me yesterday, 'When are we gonna see Auntie Daya?'"

        "Aww, my babies, I miss them too." I replied sadly.

        Samara and Jasmine were my adorable nieces, and A.J. is my adorable nephew. I miss them so much! Hopefully, I can see them very soon. I thought all of this while I was talking to my girls.

      "Don't worry, Z," said Zink rubbing my shoulder. "You'll see them again." I smiled at her.

         Just then, I decided that I should go get dressed up for my concert. I went to change.
I decided to wear a black and white jersey with the number 8 on it with my leather sweatpants and my white Nikes. While I was dressing, I could hear Deja and Dom "whispering" (you know they can't really whisper; their too loud lol! ) to Zink about something. I could only hear a little murmuring from their voices. I heard a little from Deja first.

        "So don't tell her about the plan, ok, Zink?" whispered Deja.

        "I won't girl, I promise," answered Zink.

        This is all I heard. There goes my friends and my niece again always making a "plan" without me. I didn't know what this "plan" was or even what it was about. I just hope that I will figure out what it is eventually. I just wanna know if this plan will really help me or hurt me. I know it is never my friend's plans to hurt me, but sometimes either way, things go wrong. After thinking all of this, I walked up to Deja, Dom, and Zink, after getting dressed. Of course, they hurried and changed the subject before I heard anything more about this "plan". I don't even think they knew I heard what I did hear, which wasn't much at all.

        "Nice outfit, sister, as always," said Deja smiling.

        "Yeah, Z, that outfit is perfection," answered Dom.

        "Thanks, sisters!" I replied smiling.

        "Yeah, it's the cutest Auntie Daya," joked Zink. I slapped her, and she slapped me back.

        "Oh no, here comes a Coleman fight!" said Deja backing away. I had to laugh at that one. Zink started to pull me down.

        "Stop, Zink!" I laughed.

        "Alright, but you started it, respect your elders next time!" joked Zink.  I laughed again.

        "Alright, guys, it's time for the concert!" shouted my Dad.

        "Ok, Dad, we're coming!" I shouted back.

        Deja and Dom put on their dancer outfits, and Zink wanted to borrow my shoes, so I let her. We walked into the car to head to my concert. In the car, I started to think of what my friends might be "planning" again. What could it be? I asked myself. I don't know yet. I don't know, but I know I will find out. 

        Will Z find out about "The Zevor Reunion that Deja and Dom have just informed Zink about? Is it about more than just the reunion? When will Zevor reunite? Find OUT in the NEXT UPDATES.😏

    DON'T FORGET to COMMENT! 🎄❤️