Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

"Babe! Its not what it looks like!" I said. She looked at Carter, her cute ears down. Her tail had stopped wagging.

"T-then who is he?" She asked.

"T-this is Carter! My f-friend!" I said.

"You liar!" She screamed at me.

"He's my friend!" I yelled.

"You cheated! You cheater!" She cried.

"Like I'd love a monster like you!" That just came out of my mouth.

"I thought you did!" She was now sobbing.

"Go away freak!" I shouted, and she slammed the door shut.

"I love you too" I said, finishing Carters sentence.

End of flashback

I knew Lucifer was in my head. Because she held her stomach, her hair slowly fading into gray.

"Are you ok?!" Foxy asked her, holding her up correctly. We all were looking at her. Her family was the most concerned.

"I'm fine" Lucifer said quietly.

"Your hair is gray. Your eyes are black and dull. Your birthmarks are turning white" Foxy said, in a panic voice. With a whince, Lucifer would've fallen to her knees if Foxy didn't catch her.

"What did you make her see?!" He demands me.

"I-I" I didn't dare answer.

"WHAT DID YOU MAKE HER SEE?!" He yelled. I still didn't answer. He picked Lucifer up, with hardly any strength.

"Teleport us home" He told Lucifer, and she did so.

"What was wrong with her?" Nero asked her parents.

"We don't know" Hades whispered.

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Chica made her see the time they broke up. I know it. I've been doing some research on demons, and they started fading when they get upset or very broken.

"Why don't you tell us Chica? Why did you make her see that? You knew she was in your mind. And yet you showed that to her" I said to the chicken.

"S-show what?" She asked, like she didn't know what she said.

"I've studied demons my whole life. I know every behavior they show. You made her see the time you broke up. Its the only way it makes Lucifer weak" I said. She hesitated.

"Don't go to conclusions so fast" Funtime Foxy told me.

"Ask Lucifer. Ask her what she saw. She'll say the same thing" I said.

"We'll ask her when we get home" Priscilla said. I gave one dirty look at Chica, and left the mansion. I walked the whole way to my house, opening the door.

"Hey! He's back!" My mom came to me.

"How was your day honey?" She asked me.

"Ok. Where Dallas?" I asked her.

"Dallas and Florida are out right now. Just me and Isabella" She said.

"What about dad?" I asked.

"Working. You know he's a busy man" She said.

"Right!" I said, and went to the kitchen to find my oldest sister Isabella there.

"Hey Snowhead" She said.

"Hey Isabel" I said.

"Anything new with your friends?" She asked, eating a sandwich.

"Mike and Freddy have a new daughter named Lucky, and she is so cute. Her right eye is green, and her left eye is blue" I said.