•Four•

Kendall...

"Well well well." Carina said behind me. "Four minutes late."

"I'm sorry Carina. It won't happen again," I pleaded.

"Of course it won't happen again," Carina started as I blew out a sigh of relief. "Because your fired."

"What?!" I yelled. "I'm fired?"

She nodded.

"This is my first time being late. I always do a great job here!"

"There is no talking me out of this. Your fired Kendall. Leave it at that."

I sarcastically chuckled and sat down on the chair next to me.

"Stupid ass bitch," I said to her before walking out the door.

I hopped in my car, slammed the door and sped home.

When I arrived home, I unlocked the door and pushed it open making it hit the wall. I kicked my shoes off making them hit the wall too. I walked into the living room and seen Ari, and the boys. I snatched my hat off my head and threw it on the ground. I forcefully sat on the couch and crossed my arms over my chest letting out a deep breath.

"Well hello Kendall," Ray joked.

"Pooh why are you here so early and throwing a temper tantrum?" Ari asked.

"That bitch fired me for being four fucking minutes late to work!" I yelled hold up four fingers.

"Forreal? She fired you?"

"Yes! We are already struggling to pay fucking rent. Now your the only one who has a source of income."

I got up off the couch and stomped to my bedroom. Carina just makes me so angry.

"Pooh, can I come in?" I heard a familiar voice ask from behind the door.

"Yeah." I groaned.

The door opened revealing Roc.

"You alright?" He asked.

I nodded and buried my head into my pillow. "She just pissed me off. Why would she fire me for my very first simple ass mistake?"

"I'm sure you'll be okay," he assured. "I'll help you look for another job."

I smiled and nodded. "Okay."

...

"Ari are you almost ready?" I yelled from the living room. The concert was tonight, and I was more then excited.

"Pooh, do my makeup like yours," Ari whined. "Yours is cute."

I groaned and went to her room. "Your so needy. You could've just did your own makeup." I started on her eyes.

"Pooh do you not realize where we are going. I have to look my best."

"Okay Ari," I replied, finishing her makeup.

Once I finished, she turned and looked in the mirror.

"Thank you so much," she squealed.

I walked to my phone because I heard it buzz.

Roc😘😱: Are yall here?
Me: Bout to leave... Ari takin forever
Roc😘😱: Aight. Hurry up its bout to start
Me: Okay, we comin

Roc Royal...

"MB ball so hard."

"Ball so hard. Ball so hard."