•Prologue•

Part 1

The Bottom.

.

.

.

Kendall Wright...

"And I-E-I, will always love yooooooooouuuuu," I sang into the spatula.

"Will always love you,"Ariana sang, backing me up.

We looked at each other and started laughing hard.

"Okay okay breaks over," my manager snapped.

"Ooh if she wasn't the manager," Ariana growled.

We couldn't stand our manager, Carina. She is 18 and thinks she's the baddest bitch up in South Central. I mean she is pretty, but she ain't all that. She is prettier when she doesn't have make up all caked up on her face.

"What did you say?" She asked.

Ariana fake smiles as hard as she could. "Nothing,"

I chuckled as Carina walked away. "Your just trying to get yourself fired aren't you?"

"She just irks me, if she wasn't so damn plastic,"

"Plastic?" I asked.

"Yes! Everything about that bitch is fake. Her butt is the main thing. She wears all the make up, and all that weave is not even necessary!" She whispered yelled. She looked around making sure Carina wasn't sneaking around somewhere and listening to us. "I mean, I know I wear weave but damn! Do you have to have all the weave piled up on yo head?"

I shook my head at her constant nagging and walked up to the register. "Hi welcome to McDonalds, how may I help you?"

"Yeah," the woman said looking at the menu board. "Can I have... A number 7?"

I smiled and typed in her order. "Sure, for here or to go?"

"To go,"

"Your total is... $3.54,"

"Thanks..." She said. She read my name tag. "...Kendall,"

I smiled. "Anytime,"

"Ugh your so good Pooh," Ariana said walking over. "I just hate people,"

"I know I know," I giggled. I looked at the clock. "Just two and a half more hours,"

.

.

.

"And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight," I said while I danced. I was showing Ariana the dance I made up to Mindless Behaviors Keep Her On The Low.

"Ayee," she said moving her hips. That's her victory dance. "That dance is dope!"

"Alright, alright, get your ass up and try it then," I chuckled.

She got up and did the dance with me, and of course we perfected it.

We were soon interrupted by the sound of clapping. Ariana's mom was standing in the door way with a tray.

"Hey honey," Ari's mom said kissing her cheek. She kissed mine next. "Hey Pooh,"

"Hey Ma," I said. I grabbed the tray in her hand. "Watcha got?"

"Yoplait and lemonade," she said.

Ari and I sat down and enjoyed our snack while listening to MB's old album #1 Girl.

We giggled as Hook It Up started playing.

"MB on mah necklace, J's on my feet," I rapped.

"Money on my mind," Ari rapped pointing at her head. "BPM on the beat,"

"Yeaaaaahhhhhhhh, cop this when it leaks, four bars in the intro courtesy of me Roc!" I yelled laughing. Roc is my baby! He was so adorable with his little ponytail. Now he is just too fine with that sexy curly hair and them juicy lips and then abs to die for. My dream is to meet him one day. Maybe even hang out with him.

"OMG girl! Rocs_Wifey_Thoo updated Natalia on Wattpad!" Ari yelled. (If you haven't read her books, go read em now!)

"Really?!" I asked excitedly. I took out my phone and got on wattpad, and sho nuff I got the notification. "This book is bomb no lie,"

"Girl who you tellin," Ariana said not taking her eyes off of her screen.

Although Mindless Behavior is our idols. The closest things we have of them are fanfics on Wattpad. We are at the bottom. Forreal.

~Ariana in mm~