•One•

Kendall Wright...

"Baby how 'bout we take the long way. So I can spend a little longer by your side. Yeah. Take off my shades I wanna see you. So I can stare a little deeper in yo' eyes," I sang in my best singing voice.

Soon Ari started to sing. "Ooooooh, I threw a penny in a wishing well. Oooooh and made a wish to meet you girl, oooooh oooooh,"

"That's why it's no coincidence that your here in my world." I continued.

"What if forevers, standing right next to me," Ari and I sang in unison. "This could be you right here in my arms. And maybe forever, isn't so far away, baby baby tell me if your her,"

I stopped singing and let Ari sing the final part on her own. "Are you forever ever ever, are you forever. Are you forever ever ever, baby are you forever,"

We finished the video by blowing kisses, which is our signature move and uploaded the video to YouTube with a simple click. We double high fives each other and hugged.

"You did great!" Ari squealed.

I smiled. "Thanks, so did you," I looked at my watch. "Well I gotta get ready for work," I got up, walked to the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped and stepped in, to let the steamy water run down my back and through my hair. Finally I got out, and threw on some khaki capris, my uniform shirt, and my hat with my hair in a bun. I put on some lipgloss and called it a day. I ain't trying to impress nobody. "Alright Ari! I'm out!" I yelled.

"Alright have a good day at work!" She yelled back.

"Yeah and that kitchen better be clean by the time I get back!" I yelled and slammed the door behind me, not wanting to hear her response.

I walked to our car and drove to McDonalds. Pulling up I can already see it is packed. The drivethru is full of cars and there are also many cars parked in the parking lot. Oh lord. Wish me good luck.

.

.

.

I sighed and threw the keys on the kitchen counter. Today was the longest day ever. My day was filled with rude costumes and hot cooking grease. I walked in the kitchen to find it clean. I'm surprised she cleaned it. I seen a note on the fridge.

"Your plate is in the microwave,

-Ari"

"Wow, she cooked too?" I thought aloud. Wassup with her? Cooking and cleaning?

I opened the microwave and seen a plate with Mac and Cheese, Greens, Porkchops and Cornbread.

"Ari!?" I yelled trying to find her.

"What?!" She yelled back.

I followed her voice and found her in my room.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Cleaning your room,"

"Why?"

"I was bored all day. I had to find something productive to do," she explained. I nodded my head in approval.

"Wanna practice Keep Her On The Low Dance?" Ari asked me.

"Sure, let me check Insta real quick," I replied taking out my phone. I scrolled through some pictures and liked a couple. Then I seen a picture of Roc. "Visiting the hometown. Good to see old friends and family," I read aloud. Ari gave me a confused look. "Roc Royal is here! In South Central!" I squealed.

"Ray Ray has to be here too then. Shit probably all of them,"

"Alright let's go," I grabbed my car keys and we headed out the door to Aris moms house.