Author's Notes

Hey! Here's some information that will help you understand the book more.

This story takes place in the time period of 1880s where a notorious killer called Jack the Ripper is on the loose. Our four characters take up this case to find the hunter and put the victims' souls at rest. 

The genre of this book is mostly mystery x romance and a mix of humor. If you guys don't think this books funny, then I guess I'm the real clown T-T

The book is told in two point of views Norton's and Eli's. The story won't repeat each other, it will only tell what each character experiences which differs from the other.

Now to the ships: I don't want to spoil anything but these are the pairings that will be featured in the book.  

Norton x Emma 
Aesop x Eli

As well as an honorable mention, but they're mentioned once or twice... so don't get your hopes up.
Martha x Emily 

There will also be some mature content in the book, but not like smut mature. Content that will be featured is pg13 I promise.  

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is my first time writing a story for this game and identity v doesn't put out that much lore for characters, so do realize that I don't have that much information on how these characters act. However, I've put a lot of thought and time into this story so I really hope that you guys enjoy this book.