ღChapter 24ღ~The Baby

Here's the other update guys ^_^

*********************************************************************************

“How is it going on?” Mrs Anderson came to me with cups.

“Everything is fine Mrs Anderson.” I took a sip and looked at her.

“Didn’t I told you to call me mother? Anyway, I can’t force you now since you’re not. How’s the house thingy going on?” She knows?

“How did you…”

“I know all about you. I’ve been watching over you since the day we met you my dear. It’s sad about your family but we never let go of you from our sight.”

“Mrs…Aunty Anderson…”

“Do you know that both yours and my family are related?”

“Are we?”

“Darling, it’s the time you should know who are you to us.”

“Who am I?”

“Yes darling. You’re actually…”

“MOM! Why is there a rat in my room?!” I saw Tyler coming in with a rat in his hand. Is he really that stupid?

“Rat?” she looked at it and stared at him. “That rat was in your room?”

“Yes.” He looked at her. I noticed that both of them were having a conflict of looking. That’s a awkward situation.

“I think I’ll go first.” I was taking my bag until both of them simultaneously said…

“SIT DOWN!”

“Okay.” I looked at both of them as they kept their eye ‘war’ going on.

“What are you two up to?”

“NOTHING!” simultaneously again. I turned to Mr Anderson looked as if he gave up on both of them.

“Ming, lets go and have lunch.”

“Yes, sir.” both of us walked away as they have their war.

***

“How are the works going on?” Tyler looked at his paper work.

“The previous project that was like a week ago was done and so is the one that deals with Mr Derek is over as well.” I stood then like an idiot.

“What are you wearing?” still not looking at me. What is wrong with this guy?

“My blouse with skirt.” Did I wore something wrong? I look at myself again.

“What sort of skirt is this?”

“A tight skirt.”

“Why did you wore here?”

“Can’t I even wear something I like?”

“Not outside your house.”

“Why do you care?”

“Why do I care? There are guys watching you look so of course I care.”

“Oh….” I made a tiny smile. Someone is jealous…I walked closer to him.

He continued looking at his paper. I sat on his desk with my leg sat across showing my slim legs but he still never looked up. IDIOT! Ordering me around as if he’s whatever to me. I went beside him push him away from the desk and sat on his lap. Serve you right for not looking at me.

“W-what do you want?” I played his tie as my hip grind onto his.

“You’re jealous aren’t you pretty boy and you dare to order me around as if you’re my husband don’t you.” I can feel him getting hard as I slowly planted kissed on his neck. I slowly removed his tie and unbuttoned him planting kisses on his chest and slowly lowered to his abdomen.