7

There was sexual tension while they walked. There was sexual tension when they rode in the elevator. There was sexual tension when Jungkook struggled to open the door (in his defense, Namjoon's stupid sexy body was practically draped over his as the other kissed his neck, distracting him completely).

Finally getting the door open, Namjoon wasted absolutely no time tugging Jungkook in and slamming him against the door, earning a whine in response. Namjoon didn't think the soundproof walls were very useful until right now. Jungkook's wrists get pinned above his head, and Namjoon attacks Jungkook's neck quickly.

The younger male gasps at the soft contact, eyes fluttering as an electric shock of pleasure spiral through his body.

It was not hard to see that Namjoon was experienced in this field. Of course, Jungkook has read over Namjoon's erotica novels (one too many times that he wants to admit), and based on the other pushing all of the right buttons, Jungkook wouldn't be surprised if Namjoon's stories were based on true events. Jungkook whimpers when Namjoon brushes over a sensitive spot on his neck and Namjoon smirks against the untainted skin before biting down on the spot. Jungkook's hips thrust once, needing some sort of friction to make himself feel sane. Because despite his calling to Namjoon supposed to be calming, he felt like he was on fire with insanity.

The room felt so hot, and Jungkook decided to use that as an excuse as to why he was panting. He definitely wasn't panting because Namjoon's touches on his body were gradually getting lower, unbuttoning his white dress shirt and slowly taking the belt from its loops. When Namjoon finally gets Jungkook's black dress pants off and getting them to pool at Jungkook's ankles, the younger male feels his face flush with pure embarrassment. Jeez, he was so damn affected just from the other's presence alone and Namjoon seemed to be beyond calm.

Namjoon looks up at Jungkook with lustful eyes, narrowed as his lips curl into a sinful smirk. The look on Namjoon's face was godlike, sinfully godlike. Jungkook felt himself twitch in his black boxers just at the look alone, and a tiny whimper escapes his mouth.

"Hmm, wheres the flirty bravado you had earlier, baby boy?" Namjoon coos, mouth dangerously close to his clothed cock. Jungkook stares down with wide eyes, biting on his upper lip just watching the other. God, that fucking nickname.

"You tell me." Jungkook manages to croak out, getting a grin in response from Namjoon before the other pulls Jungkook's boxers down just enough so Jungkook's cock sprang out. Jungkook yelped, covering his mouth so he wouldn't say anything stupid. Because anyone who knew Jungkook knows he would say some immensely stupid at this moment. Probably not even consciously either, it would spill out by instinct. Namjoon chuckles and wraps his hands around Jungkook's length.

Jungkook wasn't small. He was very slightly above average, reaching up to barely 7 inches when he was hard. But he wasn't really thick, and Jungkook hated to admit to himself he could probably never pleasure someone like Namjoon is going to do for him because he's just fucking shy. Jungkook can act sexy, pay him like 20 dollars or play him in a game of truth or dare and Jungkook can be dancing like a stripper. But underneath that bravado, Jungkook really just wanted to be taken care of. And now that he has Namjoon, not only will Namjoon take care of him, but Jungkook will most definitely take care of him too. This was a feeling he couldn't help but love completely. Jungkook gasped at the way Namjoon caresses the leaking tip as if he's done it a million times.

Jungkook wanted to say he was jealous, but his mind wasn't allowing that after what he had done tonight.

"Look at you baby, so wet already." Namjoon coos, his voice so seductively low. Jungkook felt like crying, not because of anything bad or sad, but because Namjoon was just giving him a low hum of pleasure despite him needing more. He bucks his hips, but Namjoon just takes his free hand and pins Jungkook's hips to the door. Okay yeah, Jungkook wanted to cry. Why won't Namjoon just give him what he wants?