2

Jungkook was beginning to worry about what he should do. His eagerness to go out there and possibly match with his Soulmate was something invading his mind, yet his antisocial anxiety was just telling him to stay inside. It was almost painful that he could barely leave his room in a place that's meant for you to socialize. He sighs and glances at the packet of papers before grabbing it and flipping through it a bit.

Soon, he finds a sort of beginner's guide to this whole place. A soft noise of relief escapes his lips as he begins reading through the paper.

Hello, and welcome to Soulmate Resort! We are ecstatic to know that you're here, and we'll do our best to make sure you find your experience here more than relaxing and pleasurable. We're here for your satisfaction.

If you are reading this section, chances are you're new here. Maybe a little shy of such a big resort. But do not worry if you are, this resort is a safe place for people to meet others and find their soulmates. If you don't find your soulmate immediately, that's perfectly fine. We're sure you'll make more friends than you can even handle!

One thing you may want to get started on is getting your medication from the pharmacy. If you had requested any medication before coming, then just state your name and you'll get the medication right away. If you do not have any medication needed from before, then you may want to take a look at our CALLING ENHANCEMENT pills!

The pills are very effective in enhancing your calling towards your soulmate. What used to be a sort of extremely dull ache is now going to feel like more of a gravitational pull. When you're next to your soulmate, you will basically arrive at your destination, and your calling will no longer affect you.

If you are not interested in such a deed or have already done so, we have many attractions for you to visit while you stay! Ranging from clubs, bars, pools, even cafes, there's a place for everyone. For starters, we recommend going to either the club or maybe even the park. There's someone everywhere, even in places you most likely wouldn't expect. So don't be afraid to try!

If you are suffering from severe social anxiety, please do not be afraid to contact our EMOTIONAL SUPPORT CENTER. We have prepared for anyone who needs help, and our EMOTIONAL SUPPORT CENTER offers just what you need. For more information on the EMOTIONAL SUPPORT CENTER, head to building B7 or contact the number in this packet.

We hope you enjoy your stay at Soulmate Resort.

-S.R

Jungkook had to admit, this place seemed prepared for nearly every kind of situation. Jungkook made sure to write down that emotional support center number and stuff the tiny piece of paper into his pocket before he steps out of his room. He makes sure he has his key on him before he makes sure his door is locked and he begins walking towards what he presumes is the pharmacy. Jungkook is simply decent with maps, he's no expert.

Luckily, he eventually gets to the pharmacy, seeing that only one other person was there and they were already leaving with a small pink sack. Jungkook shyly steps up to the person at the desk, who looks at him with just as friendly looks at the woman and the boy. He was so confused about how they could seem so happy and friendly despite the night slowly bleeding into the morning with every minute that passes. Jungkook decided not to question it and listened closely to them.

"Hello and welcome. What may I do for you this delightful evening?" They ask and Jungkook blushes softly. The boy at the desk smiles softly reaching under the desk and then pulling out a laminated, colorful paper. Jungkook eyed it and takes it when they hand it to him. "When you are ready to order, please state the letters and number to the right of it. You may get as much as you would like as well, but be sure to think of the other guests when getting your amount."