I Guess This Is Goodbye

Dear Tierna,

I love you. I always have. I loved Mal but you were always consuming my thoughts from the way you laugh to how you look so effortlessly beautiful 24/7.

I know that this might be a shock to discover this letter, I mean I was doing pretty well at hiding my pain, wasn't I?

After I found out Mal was cheating on me you were there and I'm so thankful for that. You helped me but I can't take the constant pain of never thinking I'm good enough.

I'm fine please don't worry about me. I get to see my dad again! So no I didn't run away I am taking a few to many pills. Give Alex, Ash, and Ali the other letters for me will you? I know you will.

You aren't the reason I did this. If you want a reason I can't really give it to you. I may have failed so you might want to check the roof after finishing this maybe call 911 you might get to see me again.

It won't last long you can only delay this inevitable end. I love you, T.

-Lucia

***
Tierna's POV

"ALEX!" I yell out and she comes rushing in the hotel room. "Go to the roof." We run up the stairs and I see Lucia's lifeless body lying there.

"No, she can't be." My knees buckle and I fall to the ground with tears streaming down my face.

A/N: Did I make you think there was going to be more of this book? Whoops 😬