New Rules

Lucia's POV

Me and T spent as much time as we could together. I train with the pride but am not in the team so when they have practice T tags along.

Today I couldn't go because I had to take an important test at some college but it didn't take that long and it was early in the morning. I told Alex that I could have done it another time but she refused.

Well, I don't think she thought to far into it because I'd be at the house alone with Tierna while she's at practice.

We didn't really do anything that bad just some making out. I did the test and me and T watched some Netflix in the living room while cuddling.

I heard Tierna's light snores and soon fell asleep to.

——

"Look they're so cute together!" I hear some more stuff but it's all really muffled. "We should wake them up don't you think?" Then there are more muffled things.

I decide to peel my eyes open to see Marta, Alex, Ash, Ali, Tobin, and Sydney. They went to say something but I shushed them gesturing to the sleeping girl that I'm laying on top of.

They sit down on the surrounding couches and turn on the tv. I pepper kisses all over Tierna's face waking her up. "I could get used to this." She whispered in her cute sleepy voice.

I connected our lips and a pillow was thrown at us. "I don't want to see that!" I roll my eyes trying to recall how many times I've walked into them. "Ok we'll see this as payback for all the times I would come downstairs in the morning and you and Alex are almost having sex in the kitchen or the couch."

Everyone laughs except Alex and Tobin with Alex hiding her face in Tobin's neck. Me and Tierna let the adult's talk and we go up to my room but halfway up the stairs, Alex shouts something out.

"I've made a new rule! You two are only allowed upstairs if an awake adult is up there and you have to keep the door open at all times. Oh, right also no showers together." I groan and drag myself to the kitchen to get a snack Tierna following behind me. Probably because she's afraid to be in a room alone with the three A's without me scared of what might go down.

We enter the kitchen and Tierna connects our lips. I move to lean against the counter and someone clears their throat. We pull away to see Ash standing there. "Sorry I tried to veto the new rule but Ali sided with Alex. You know how those two can be." I nod my head and Ash grabs two water bottles before exiting. "Y'all can go back to what you were doing."

"Let's go back to the living room." T intertwines our hands and we walk into the room us splitting apart with T getting pulled away into another room by Alex and I sit down between Ash and Marta.

"So you and Tierna? Hm." I lean my head on Ashlyn's shoulder. "Yep. And as you can probably tell Alex is not very... Pleased about the age difference." She nods and goes back to whatever the tv is playing while I focus on Tierna and Alex in the other room. I want to say Alex is yelling at her but I can't tell.

I see Tierna walk away from Alex angry so I go to follow her. She goes up the stairs and to my room. "Hey, hey what's going on?" I say soothingly as I wipe away a tear that's rolling down her cheek.

"I'm going back to Chicago. Alex won't leave me alone about our ages. It's only 2 years apart."

"I told you going into this were younger so everyone acts like your 30 and I'm 10. Not to mention I have never been treated my age everyone on the team expects me to still be that little kid they met long ago. Well everyone but Ash doesn't get that I'm 19 and I'm in college."

"If you want to go back to Chicago I won't do anything but please stay here. It's only two more days. I promise I'll try and talk to Ali and Alex with Ash but it won't do too much." She nods and I wipe away a few tears that fell down.

Ali soon walks in and I could tell everyone listened in on our conversation. They sit down on my bed with us and I face them. "Before you guys say anything. I want you to know that I'm not a child and Tierna isn't taking advantage of me or whatever and I wish you two could just trust us."

They nod and go on to what they wanted to say. "We're sorry we made you feel like a little kid. We overheard you and Ashlyn's conversation the other day and it scared us to think about you doing that."

I stand up and walk away from them to say I'm pissed is an understatement. Before I leave my room I grab my gym bag and head to the gym.