Talks with Ashlyn

Lucia's POV

"Hey, Ash can I talk to you." She nods and we talk to my room. She checks the hallway and closes the door. "Are you using again?" I shake my head.

"I ran into a not so good group of people at the park when I was trying to find a quiet place to think. They tried to get me to 'try it' saying it wouldn't hurt. Ash, it was so tempting but-but I just ran back here so I could talk to you an-" Ashlyn pulls me into her and I start crying a little we lay down on my bed and she puts on a movie.

I end up falling asleep but wake up to the sound of two people talking. "She should be up soon she never takes long naps we can wait downstairs." Then I hear footsteps slowly get quieter and a door shuts.

I peel open my eyes and my curious self goes looking for Ash, Alex, and the person that came in the room with Alex.

I start to wander around the house and soon find the 3 A's talking to someone on the couches but the person's back was to me.

"We will leave you to alone." Then I realize who it was. I jump over the couch and wrap my arms around my favorite defender. Please don't tell Ali she'll be mad at me.

"T what are you doing here?"

"Well, I got a week off with the red stars so I thought I'd pay you to visit." Then she connects our lips but before the kiss can even get a little heated we are interrupted by a serious-looking Ali and Alex.

"Get some Luce." I hear Ash yell from the other room and then the forward and defender go to Ashlyn saving me from a lecture.

I grab the older defender's hand and drag her to my room trying to get up there before the three A's realize we've gone missing. Once the bedroom doors shut our lips meet once again.

Our lips move in sync as we move over to my bed and I straddle her waist while her hands roam my body. We pull away from the kiss and she flips us over her now in between my legs hovering over me.

She makes her way to my neck very slowly and takes her time. "T we have approximately 2 minutes before Ali and Alex come in here and Ash follows behind with a black eye so hurry up."

She finishes sucking at my skin and I get her to pull out my laptop and set up Netflix while I get to work on the marks she's so kindly left on my skin.

I rush applying as much concealer I can before sprinting to my bed and hiding my face in T's neck while she plays parks and rec. Right on time as my clock says it's been two minutes, they storm in looking at the sight in front of them and soon Ash comes in too with a hand mark on her face.

I look over to my dresser and see I left my concealer open and out in the open. Thankfully they don't notice until Ash speaks up cluelessly. "Hey, why'd you leave you concealer out?"

Alex and Ali's heads snap to me and I shoot my head under the covers letting Tierna deal with the very angry mama bears. "WHAT THE HELL LUCIA CARMEN RODRIGUEZ AMD TIERNA LILLIS DAVIDSON!?!" I hear Alex shriek and Ash tells them to come back once there calmed down and she'd talk to us.

I hear the door shut and I peer from under the covers and T shakes her head at me. "How could you leave me alone like that?"

"Ok you two I want to see the damage done before I talk to you to and T lock the door please if one of them sees it they will just end up actually killing you." She nods in fear and locks the door before Ash pulls out baby wipes and gets the makeup off my neck.

"Geez ok, this must be some pretty damn good concealer." I see Tierna holding in a laugh from the corner of my eye. "Can it Davidson I told you no neck for a reason."

Ash sits us both on the bed. I feel like I'm going to get the birds and the bees talk from her.

"Ok, I'm going to start off by saying I'm not going to say that whole 'Lucia is a baby' crap because you're both of age and I trust you two to do things when you're ready. I know you guys don't want to hear this but when there are two girls you don't have protection so please be safe and if you use... Toys... Just make sure to clean them properly."

"AHHHHH MY EYES NO NO NO NO I DONT NEED THAT IMAGE IN MY BRAIN ASHY WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Tierna holding back laughter looking at me.

With my screaming Alex and Ali start banging on the door so Ashlyn walks over and opens it. "Don't worry about them having sex I think I scared Lucia for life." They give her a weird look and see me with my head in T's lap and I look over to them.

"Please don't make this worse Ashlyn talked about... Toys." They both turn around and walk out surprisingly closed the door behind them. I push Tierna down on my bed and cuddle into her side. "I missed you."

"I missed you to LC." T has taken a liking to calling me LC it's because of my middle name. I personally hate it but Tierna loves it.

"Well, it's getting late so a shower to show me how much you've missed me wouldn't hurt," Tierna smirks and picks me up from the bed making me squeal.

----
Let's just say I was a little sorer than I was before the shower...