New Best Friend

In this chapter, time will be skipped. Just letting you know so there won't be any confusion.

Police: alright son tell me what happened.

?: I was walking out my house to get the mail and I looked across the street to their house. The door was wide open. I saw that there was no cars so I went to close their door but before I could I heard music blasting. I called out, telling them that the door was open. I got no answers. I walked to where the music was. I said it again but this time I heard this loud bump as if something fell. I turned around and she was on the bathroom floor out cold. I didn't know how to pick her up because of all the blood so I called 911.

Police: alright thank you son. You're a hero today.

?: yes sir *the policeman walked off. NaNa ran into the hospital. She went up to the desk and asked for Kameron Lewis. The guy head shot up.

?: they not letting anyone back to see her *NaNa looked at him*

N: are you Malik?

?: no. I'm Jamal.(his picture is to the side) I live across the street from Kameron.

N: what happened

J: she was cutting herself and was losing a lot of blood. She passed out. I just happened to find her when I went to tell her that her front door was wide open.

N: that's not like them

J: yeah so I called 911 and called you since you was the last person she talked to.

N: what about her dad?

J: I called him. His boss won't let him off but he told me to keep him updated.

N: do you know Kameron?

J: not really the only time we crossed paths was when she was walking home and I offered her a ride home.

N: oh, ...well thank you

J: no problem *they have a seat and wait for the doctor*

*******

*the doctor comes*

Doc: family of Kameron Lewis?

N: here! *NaNa stands up and so does Jamal.

J: how is she?

Doc: she lost a lot of blood but we got her stable. It's good that you got to her when you did. If you would've been five minutes later she would've died.

N: is she awake

Doc: yes she is.

J: when will she be able to be released?

Doc: well son she just woke up.

J: no I was asking because I have to relay this information to her dad.

Doc: oh well honestly she can leave tomorrow but she have to take it easy with all her stitches.

N: stitches?

Doc: a lot of those cuts were really deep. Stitching was the only choice. Everyday her stitches have to be cleaned. I'll have the nurse give you instructions.

J: when will she be better?

Doc: she will be in pain all the time but I have prescribed some pain killers. Monitor those with her. In a month in a half she needs to come back and get her stitches removed. If she heals faster then will can remove than faster. But it depends on her body.

J: yes sir

N: thank you

Doc: no problem. Y'all can go visit her. *with that he left.*